Community > Posts By > Mali

Mali's photo
Sun 08/19/07 04:41 PM
he ended up moving to where she was. they have been married for 5 years and they have a daughter together.

Mali's photo
Sun 08/19/07 03:48 PM
That's a hard one to anwser. I myself couldn't handle a long distance relationship due to I like to cuddle. And being apart from someone that I'm involved with would make that difficult. But I have a friend who met her current husband online. And to make things more interesting she lives in California and he lived in Sweden. Talk about distance.

Mali's photo
Sun 08/19/07 03:42 PM
I live right next to a lake, but I wouldn't mind walking along the beach. Last time I did that I was in Cali and visted Venice Beach. I've heard from several other people about the water in Gavelston.

Mali's photo
Sun 08/19/07 03:03 PM
thanks everyone. i'm used to moving around. did that alot growing up. i know it's going to take sometime to get used to everything. that and the internet is full of info as well.

Mali's photo
Sun 08/19/07 03:25 AM
Ok so it's bad enough that I just moved to Texas last june, but it gets worse that I just moved again. This time from the Dallas area to the Houston area the first week of August. I'm in Huffman if anyone has any clue where that is....What is there to do out here as far as entertainment?