Community > Posts By > kailib

kailib's photo
Sun 05/02/10 07:26 PM
Please tell me if you can after you have thought of what could possibly have been done wrong in your part that was wrong if you can honestly and I mean honestly say you have done nothing to warrent the betrayal of your heart what do you do to be happy? I am an artist you know mural personal scetches painting you name it I get in it all and about two months ago I had to go through the worst day in all my years breathing at least I thought and after that moment I haven't been able to sign my signature let alone create artwork.I have tryed and still trying and all I get is scribble as of a childs first encounter with a pencil.I mean to bring no anger in this question I only seek an answer because I am lost and I want to know how to move forward how to try to find another when the woman I kept in my heart and actions as my one and only goddess could cast me aside for a life where men will only desrespect hurt and lower her worth as a woman.....so if you can help believe me you would have help a soul that's woundering alone on these cold streets.