Community > Posts By > cconroy11

cconroy11's photo
Sun 05/02/10 08:48 PM
Orlando man myself....where are all the ladies?

cconroy11's photo
Sun 05/02/10 08:36 PM
Ocarina of time- because It changed everything we thought was possible at that time.

Golden Eye- Probably the first shooter ever I enjoyed.

Actually N64 had a lot of amazing games..Tony hawk, Banjo kazooie, Super mario...

cconroy11's photo
Sun 05/02/10 08:27 PM
I sold my 360........and bought a PS3 :)

cconroy11's photo
Sun 05/02/10 08:19 PM
I look at what some of my friends do and say about their "girls" and I'm like, whaaaaaaaaaaa!! Very true the philosophy for my generation is....pretty much a lack there of.

cconroy11's photo
Sun 05/02/10 05:05 PM
Same to you Cindy ;)

And thank you Indn, you too nice, I wish it was this easy to find nice people off the net...

cconroy11's photo
Sun 05/02/10 04:09 PM
...ok

cconroy11's photo
Sun 05/02/10 03:54 PM
thanks for the welcomes :)

cconroy11's photo
Sun 05/02/10 03:37 PM
Benedict, you little rascal!

And I am doing pretty Tammy, how bout yourself?

cconroy11's photo
Sun 05/02/10 03:35 PM
Yeah thank you. The first few months were kinda weird..."Why am I thinking about this stuff!!", but I feel it leads to becoming a better person.

cconroy11's photo
Sun 05/02/10 03:29 PM
Yeah but sometimes the loneliness of it all is...kind of suck.lol

cconroy11's photo
Sun 05/02/10 03:24 PM
So I'm new here, and why not rate me? right.
And please lets be honest. heh

cconroy11's photo
Sun 05/02/10 03:18 PM
I would say your chances our good if not great...even without this site :)

cconroy11's photo
Sun 05/02/10 03:04 PM
Edited by cconroy11 on Sun 05/02/10 03:33 PM
So I have been doing a lot of thinking, finding myself..that sort of stuff lately..why not post it here?
>
I'll start this off by saying I was very naive and almost unaware of the world around me until about six months ago. Up until that point everything had been so...stable, and structured. You go to school, you have your summer vacations, you worry if your cool or not, and at night when lying in bed you can actually fall asleep. I'm not sure if I miss those times, or if my new found apathy and judgment is just starting to take effect?

Like I said everything was as it had always been, up until 6 months ago. I was 20 years old I had been with the same girl for four years...i/5 of my current life hehe. So yeah, it was a big deal. This is were things begin to come crashing down. She left me on Christmas eve of 2009...for no apparent reason...(we will leave it at that this isn't about her). So I started to have really bad anxiety, not only did the marriage die, but the future I has always imagined as well. I began to feel myself crack at the seams...I once thought I was a concrete wall, unstoppable and unbreakable. Life now seemed like a candle, or a fragile piece of glass.

I began to wonder many things at that point, why are we here, whats my purpose, what am I going to do now? Sure I had wondered these things before...but never to this depth. I remember looking at myself in the mirror..and just being amazed that I'm human! Everything is so complex, but can be so simple at the same time. It can end in a second without warning, or continue till time takes hold of you.

After six months of these radical new thoughts and "self-awareness" I feel like a different person in some ways. apparently this is part of getting older, you may be similar but you not the same person you were when you were 20, 30, 40, 100. So to end this wall of text (sorry!) I guess I just want to say I think I'm just now "waking up", and I'm excited to see what unfolds, into this unknown,terrifying, beautiful world we live in.

cconroy11's photo
Sun 05/02/10 02:45 PM
Single..hehehe

cconroy11's photo
Sun 05/02/10 07:27 AM
Hey everyone
New here, just waking up...is today going to be a good day? :)