Community > Posts By > countrysoul64

countrysoul64's photo
Wed 09/26/07 11:19 AM
good going Kojack you sure know how to tell it

BUT on #7 if I may add ......... don't stop once you have something special going!! Mine dropped it all like a bad habit or something -- no more brushed hair, no more back rubs, no more little surprises .... then he wonders why I'm not happy because I thought i fell inlove wiht some one totally different!! Ok so more to it then just that but it did play a big part!!

countrysoul64's photo
Wed 09/26/07 11:14 AM
I'm the one who wished I could be creative .... but things just don't fall into place for me. Guess I will stick wiht my songs and poems others write to enjoy ---- so you keep up the awesome work as I'm enjoying yours :wink:

countrysoul64's photo
Wed 09/26/07 11:06 AM
I love it. Sure have some talent on here!! ME I'm just welll I'm me HAAHAAHAA

countrysoul64's photo
Wed 09/26/07 10:58 AM
OMG that was my daughters screen name --- not mine!!! Stargategurl just joined and some how in the middle of this it switched us UHG

countrysoul64's photo
Wed 09/26/07 07:39 AM
thanks ... now off to run and see if my puter will let me see it -- lots i can't do on this thng like the jsh IMing sad

countrysoul64's photo
Wed 09/26/07 07:21 AM
I really like this!

countrysoul64's photo
Wed 09/26/07 05:52 AM
churches also have groups and so do local hospitals for grieving and loss of loved ones. They are usually free groups. Some times it helps to be wiht others so you know you aren't alone and grieving to different degrees is normal and to see others going through it helps to let oyu know you aren't alone in it.

countrysoul64's photo
Wed 09/26/07 05:41 AM
welcome Dave -- hope you have fun on here

countrysoul64's photo
Wed 09/26/07 05:36 AM
I saw the neatest sign -- they made it from old barn nails almost looked like little horse shoe nails though too, anyway had uffdah (yeah yeah I'm a lot of norweigen in me) I just loved it and it was going at an angle -- just cool .... ot what they do with the horseshoe nails and barbed wire fencing LOVE IT!!! I'm more of a rustic type person in my likes of home decor :)

countrysoul64's photo
Wed 09/26/07 05:33 AM
are you laughing at me coco???
WEll then just come on over and help me figure out how this thing goes together!! I'm sure we both would be laughing over that one haahaaaa
At least the blades are small so we shouldn't have to worry about loosing any fingers UHG. I want ot make some of the designs SOOO bad!! Think they would be awesome Chrstmas presents :)

countrysoul64's photo
Wed 09/26/07 05:24 AM
sure sage!! I at least have a scrub brush on a long handle. Old damp basement UHG floods in the babsements here all the time. Just a rental so not putting much into it but have things up on 2x4 with osb over them -- moving those and scrubbing floor wiht fans going. Trying ot get a "shop" going -- know anything on scroll saws??? need to get it set up and learn how to use it before Christmas!! HAAHAA only had it goingo n 2 years and still in its' box wiht the wrap on it yet EEEEEEEEEK

Knox -- I like my steak med rare, eggs over easy.

Now that my peanut has decided we ARE staying up I should actually get osmething done today HAAHAAHAA

countrysoul64's photo
Wed 09/26/07 05:18 AM
hello brian and welcome to jsh

countrysoul64's photo
Wed 09/26/07 05:14 AM
knox -- aren't you bringing the steak and eggs?? Coco has the coffee and I have the work,,,,, OK could make some uhmmmmmm uhmmm toast ohwell

countrysoul64's photo
Wed 09/26/07 05:11 AM
I'm making my "get er done" list for today -- anyone want to come and help??? Trying to finish up cleaning and washing the basement floor, clean the house up, move my computer in the little room, uhmmmm see if I can do anything wiht my garage and bring in my plants bigsmile

Let me know and I might even get my 12 cup coffee maker out haahaa

countrysoul64's photo
Wed 09/26/07 05:07 AM
GOOD MORNING ALL

well this is sure a ton better to get up to then the granddaughter crying!! Poor baby is teething, cold (our weather right now is one day in the 80's next in the 60's UHG) and had her shots. Of course my day off and My daughter had to work last night waaaaaaaaaa no sleeping for me HAAHAAA

This cup of freshly brewed coffee is sure hitting the spot!!

countrysoul64's photo
Wed 09/26/07 05:03 AM
thanks pkh, I think that is the biggest part of it --- trying to get up that hill of hope to reach my destination ... so true for us all

countrysoul64's photo
Tue 09/25/07 10:03 PM
yep -- four non blondes is it. Can't find it in any stores so far but I have it on a CD form a down load took FOREVER to get the bugger but I was determined HAAHAAA

countrysoul64's photo
Tue 09/25/07 06:45 PM
Not sure why this one has hit me the way it has but maybe it is just because it fits me. Sooooo here it is:

Twenty-five years and my life is still
Trying to get up that great big hill of hope
For a destination

And I realized quickly when I knew I should
That the world was made up of this brotherhood of man

For whatever that means

And so I cry sometimes
When I'm lying in bed
Just to get it all out
What's in my head
And I am feeling a little peculiar

And so I wake in the morning
And I step outside
And I take a deep breath and I get real high
And I scream at the top of my lungs
What's going on?

And I say, hey hey hey hey
I said hey, what's going on?

ooh, ooh ooh

and I try, oh my god do I try
I try all the time, in this institution

And I pray, oh my god do I pray
I pray every single day
For a revolution

And so I cry sometimes
When I'm lying in bed
Just to get it all out
What's in my head
And I am feeling a little peculiar

And so I wake in the morning
And I step outside
And I take a deep breath and I get real high
And I scream at the top of my lungs
What's going on?

Twenty-five years and my life is still
Trying to get up that great big hill of hope
For a destination

countrysoul64's photo
Tue 09/25/07 06:23 PM
Marie the problem isn't the price of meds -- I am extremely lucky and the meds are very cheap and i have insurance to cover most of it. The problem is the docs wanting me to go in and sit there ask a few questions and 100$$ comes out of my checkbook!! Just isn't fair when they say I have to be on them then they should run a long running perscritpion UHG been 15 years of this.

Anyway ... where there is a will there is a way right :) ( yeah I'm on my meds haahaa).

To every one else -- take one day at a time and don't put too much on the next as that is a lot of my problem too. Drive myself nuts doing that. I can't change some things and other things take time.

Well off to do more in the basement -- making progress!!!!!!

countrysoul64's photo
Mon 09/24/07 08:41 PM
Hello back at ya bigsmile hope you enjoy it here