Community > Posts By > deezzer

deezzer's photo
Tue 01/18/11 03:46 PM
@Haley1243, @singmesweet, and all else concerned with fb privacy:

Have no fear! As it is, there is no way your activity or being here on mingle2 will be broadcasted or published onto facebook, for your family members, or anyone in your network on facebook.com!

In the future, we may have a special feature that interacts with the social graph in new ways. But if there is ever a time anything is published on facebook, you're clearly be prompted with a popup requesting permission first.

-Dom

deezzer's photo
Sat 01/15/11 10:03 AM
lol @willing2, mo' members - more problems!

deezzer's photo
Sat 01/15/11 01:53 AM
Word is that mingle2.com is finishing up with the final touches for FB Connect!

Instead of going through the standard several page sign up process, they'll be in with one quick page!

Exisiting members will be able to merge accounts so that getting into your mingle2 account will be more seemless.

During the process, there may be weirdness. If so, mingle with us your bugs, errors, and/or sugguestions.

Stay tuned!

-Dom

deezzer's photo
Wed 12/22/10 03:20 PM
But careful not to add too much ingredients - the right balance is always needed. Anything too hot, or excessive may ruin it fast.

deezzer's photo
Wed 12/22/10 01:23 PM
So i'm at the mall workin extra holiday hours with my gf. An associate asks me 'how do you do it? you live together, ride the subway together, work together, don't you get tired?'

I said, tis love. she's my partner in crime.

She asked 'how long have u been together'? i said 2 years. she said oooh when ya gonna marry?' i said, 'the soup is not ready to serve yet, still more ingredients ( time & stable $$ ) needed.

i said speaking of soup, love is like soup! People out there, they're always looking for the best tasting soup (always lookin' for the hottest person, or the richest one). The problem is you're always gonna find a 'better tasting' soup. So if you're looking for love, don't look for the best tasting, it's about finding another chef, so that you can MAKE the ultimate soup together. And that's what love is really all about. They'll always be others out there that might be 'better', but it doesn't matter! Because with time, patience, the soup you build together will be more special than anything.

Happy Holidays everyone, who's in the mood for some soup?

deezzer's photo
Wed 12/22/10 01:07 PM
Buttercup and you look like sweethearts. Remember - love never dies. Your dog is alive always as long as she's in your heart.