Community > Posts By > Poly

no photo
Fri 09/14/07 07:00 PM
I might go to a movie.

But I will probably just end up at WalMart.

no photo
Fri 09/14/07 06:44 PM
Blue, don't give up. The person you are looking for is out there somewhere. You just have to keep looking.

no photo
Fri 09/14/07 06:35 PM
The worst thing about being single is being lonely.

However, I have decided that I would much rather be single, than to be with anyone that I have dated in the past.

no photo
Fri 09/14/07 06:28 PM
If I ever decide to meet someone in person, I think I will treat it the same as a blind date.

But, it will be in a public place with lots of people.

no photo
Fri 09/14/07 06:20 PM
Can going to a club be fun for people who can't dance?

no photo
Fri 09/14/07 06:16 PM
Hi Frankie

no photo
Fri 09/14/07 06:08 PM
I am 30 and have only been to a club I think seven times.

no photo
Fri 09/14/07 06:01 PM
I have only lived here for about 3 years and have not had much time to meet people. The only people I know are those that I work with and a few of my child's friends' parents, all of which are married.

It is depressing to go out alone.

no photo
Fri 09/14/07 05:57 PM
All my friends are married.
Which means if I go to movie, I will be alone.

no photo
Fri 09/14/07 05:52 PM
I am a single mom and hardly ever have any time alone. Tomorrow my child will stay over night at a friends house. It has been so long since he has spent the night away from home, I do not know what to do with myself with him not here.

Do I take advantage of time to rest? or

Do I go watch a movie alone? or

Do I go clubbing even though I don't want a druck? or

WHAT can I do?

Please tell me what you would do.

no photo
Fri 09/14/07 05:18 PM
I am just glad the weekend is finally here.

no photo
Fri 09/14/07 05:13 PM
Hello everyone
How is everyone?

no photo
Fri 09/14/07 04:56 PM
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no photo
Fri 09/14/07 04:55 PM
The worst drivers are those who think they have to get in front of everyone when the four lane is turning into a two lane. Its not like they can actually go anywhere. Once they get to the two lane they are behind the traffic that was already there.

no photo
Thu 09/13/07 07:01 PM
I never had to burn my hand on the hot seatbelt.
And he only did it so he could kiss me.

no photo
Thu 09/13/07 06:59 PM
This is the only site that I have tried. I do not think that paid sites would be any better.

So far, I have enjoyed meeting new people and hope to make some new friends. Of course I would like to meet that special someone to grow old with, but in reallity, until you meet someone and get to know them, you do not really know anything about them.

I understand what you are saying about some people living to far away. As for myself, I would consider anyone, regardless of where they live. Yes, someone miles and miles away would probably end up being just a friend, but you never know, people's jobs transfer every day. That person that is now miles away may end up moving to your area. After all, if it is meant to be, it will work out.

no photo
Thu 09/13/07 06:29 PM
I once dated a guy who not only always opened my door, but also fastened my seatbelt for me as well.

Would you consider this to be romantic?

(I found it kind of embarassing in some situations)

no photo
Tue 09/11/07 08:04 PM
Just a Dr. Pepper to go. Have to work tomorrow.

no photo
Tue 09/11/07 07:51 PM
Hey Thumper

no photo
Tue 09/11/07 07:48 PM
Pictures
Where do I start?
First of all, I just do not like to have my picture taken. (How many of you sit around and look at yourself all day? No one else would look at it, so why do I need one?)

Second, I do not have a digital camera. Yes, I can take one with my cell phone, but I am really not a fan of the whole take a picture of yourself taking a picture in the mirror.

Third, I have a very public job, and do not want everyone to know that I am a member of an online dating site. Maybe after I have been on here longer I might change my mind.