Community > Posts By > tearlach1314

no photo
Thu 09/07/17 04:05 PM
Greatness is seeing other people who did not have anything in life move forward and they in return encouraged others not to give up

no photo
Sat 07/29/17 07:35 PM
Think the answer is that if you cannot forgive someone that hurt you or move on your always comparing the next man who maybe kind loving honest etc to the bad one..If you put a rotten apple among a box of good apples they all turn rotten ( That's because u have been hurt and think all men are potential bastardss) WHEN THEY ARE NOT

no photo
Sat 07/29/17 07:32 PM

I wish we could tell who is good and who has a bad heart from scratch but looks are deceptive. It's a hot day and I wish to be with someone worth while.... :heart_eyes:

no photo
Sat 07/29/17 07:27 PM
Tell me did you sleep with last night sore head in the morning hand dropped to the side of the bed , Broken whisky bottle waiting to cut the heal you cannot remember the face of someone who had stolen your respect at half past 8 .
Long blond hair tipped to the side like a dragged length of barb wire your heart sinks as your phone goes off your husband cries worried as he staggers his words beneath her breath l walked the streets last night the police were called out you explain you went off with a girl friend he replies do not lie she said u walked away without paying for a round as you met a old school friend.
Alright l slept in a Hotel cause l was so drunk l smelt like hell sick as a dog l could hardly crawl for heaven sake am a big girl now l can do what l want.
Your husband put the phone gently down picked up your daughter got into the car left you a note which simply said l know who you slept with last night frustrated

no photo
Fri 07/28/17 03:34 PM
Longing upon this the loneliest of nights when your back is sweaty and you feel warmth to face your lost lover her embrace melted your heart .
Red sunsets among your imagination lost for words in a desolate sky.

weekends free from work ,down on your knees praying feeling this unwanted hurt ,,Stay in my arms you should she looked around and said , love is a death when she kissed someone else bad boys tease and hurt but you l guess loved to be nice arm around the waist a kiss you missed as she turned her shamed face away.

walk among the beaches listen to the seagulls die for something to eat ice cream in dreams a child cries as their dog jumps up and assassinates the white drop lets of Ice .
You awaken all alone sometimes dreams are better left still