Community > Posts By > baby_shygirl20

no photo
Wed 09/15/10 06:57 PM

before you do anything make sure you guys are on the same page with what you guys are thinking first. I know you heard that venus and mars thing. you might be thinking something thats not worth even breaking up to him. he might be considering his options too and you might be something really of worth to him in his life. so dont be so quick do assume the worst. maybe this guy just needs time. if it was me, i just like talking things out what i feel. no beating around the bushes, lol

yeah I think you are right..thanks..we're good now by the way:)

no photo
Sun 09/12/10 05:47 AM
bet amongst, you're right.. we talked earlier, and he finally talked and was frank to me.. Told me where I went wrong, and I totally understood.. All i needed was for him to let it out, and not keep on telling me everything was fine, when we both know, everything's not totally fine.. I knew I was loved by him, and he realized and considered me as part of his life

no photo
Sat 09/11/10 01:46 AM
I am so confused. I can only blame myself for what happened. But he's being vague, and it pains to guess.. I am not sure if it's just time he needs to clear his mind, and make a decision, or if he already wants to break up with me..advice please

no photo
Thu 04/22/10 06:55 AM
im new here..anyone wanna welcome me?

no photo
Wed 04/21/10 06:07 AM
honesty is always the best policy

2 Next