Community > Posts By > Amy85

Amy85's photo
Sun 02/27/11 09:54 AM
I'm still single because when I like someone, I really like them, and I tend to give them every good aspect of a relationship with me... without us actually being in one.

Amy85's photo
Sun 02/27/11 09:28 AM
Hey! I'm not exactly new to the site, but I just started actually putting my profile to use. I don't have many friends here, as I am from Ohio. I just moved close to Katy. What's fun in Katy?? Anyone else from this area?

Amy85's photo
Sun 02/27/11 09:15 AM
Not my type, but cute!

Amy85's photo
Sun 02/27/11 09:11 AM

This came from someone else's thread who didn't like bars and clubs on first dates.

What kinds of places do you like going on first dates?

I'm a female as well but I figured I would still reply! I have always thought Dave N Busters would be a fun first date. I good place to laugh together, chill and eat, and have some fun. I don't like to feel like I'm on the spot the entire date, so anything easygoing is great to me!

Amy85's photo
Sun 02/27/11 09:01 AM
Well, if you ask me, it's not right for EITHER the man or the women to have to do it all! I'm all about teamwork myself! Or perhaps if children aren't involved, whoever's schedule is less demanding could do a little more around the house. You get the point... But yes, in American I guess it is pretty typical for ONE person to do a majority of the work. It's not unusual for there to be "stay at home Dad's" now.