Community > Posts By > chaz2nd

chaz2nd's photo
Sat 05/15/10 05:29 PM
Its been awhile since I read the forum but I had to jump in and say thanks to Shasta and Tessa for their advice. I really appreciate it and I know I'm not myself yet ....... but I'm getting there. Thanks to all that responded. Later,

Chuck

chaz2nd's photo
Sat 04/24/10 05:04 AM
Okay. I made a few changes and would like to hear anyones thoughts.....good or bad. I know I need more pics and hopefully will have some on here soon. But I guess thats all for now. Thanks.

chaz2nd's photo
Sat 04/17/10 06:01 AM
Edited by chaz2nd on Sat 04/17/10 06:02 AM
g'mornin, Gossip. I think he's run too far away for a little scream. You may have to put out a country-wide APB to find him.

Please replace "Gossip" with "Tammy" .....Thx

chaz2nd's photo
Sat 04/17/10 05:51 AM
Edited by chaz2nd on Sat 04/17/10 05:51 AM
I thought it was ok. As I was told from a few wise (one wisea$$, lol)people, tell a little more about yourself, what you're looking for in a man, etc., etc. Treat it almost like you're competing for an award. BRAG!!! Especially with your looks.
Just watch out for Etrain. He tries to be civil.......never mind. Just overlook him if he starts talking "nude" anything. Welcome aboard.

chaz2nd's photo
Sat 04/17/10 05:48 AM
Edited by chaz2nd on Sat 04/17/10 05:50 AM
oops..... I put the reply in the wrong place.blushing Such a noob.

chaz2nd's photo
Sat 04/17/10 05:23 AM
I think Etrain scared him off. He used the "N" word.......nude!!!!!!! Hmmmmmm.... If I'm not mistaken he mentioned something about nudes on my 1st day yesterday. I wonder if he's got insecurity issues..........................:tongue:

chaz2nd's photo
Fri 04/16/10 06:22 PM
Ahhhh superglue......never thought of that. Wonder what my kids would think????
Thanks all for making me feel welcome. I may be back later tonight to look through other profiles for some ideas. If not there's always tmorrow. Happy Hunting everyone may you find what you're looking for. Even you train. Later

chaz2nd's photo
Fri 04/16/10 06:17 PM
Okay, rose. But when can he come out to play???? :smile:

chaz2nd's photo
Fri 04/16/10 06:01 PM
I was wondering how long it would take for you to reply, Etrain. LOL

chaz2nd's photo
Fri 04/16/10 05:57 PM
Once again thanks to all for the input. I've already put my profile through change #1 and it looks like I'll be going for #2 (thanks yellowrose10). I completely forgot to put what I'M looking for in my next (hopefully last) love.

chaz2nd's photo
Fri 04/16/10 05:36 PM
Thank you both very much and misstina2 I will follow your advice. Already this site is so much better than what I've been involved with. TRUE-thfully I shouldn't say the name of the other website. LOL

chaz2nd's photo
Fri 04/16/10 05:26 PM
I would appreciate any and all advice on my profile especially from the ladies but will consider any advice.