Community > Posts By > Mattsie

no photo
Fri 07/14/17 04:01 PM
thanks for the knowledge folks, it's​ greatly appreciated :]

no photo
Thu 07/13/17 01:49 PM
So I feel this is a topic that is brought up pretty often, but I'm just looking for some different and unbiased perspectives.

So there's this girl I've been friends with for quite a while, around 5 years I think, and I've always enjoyed her company, and feel like I can be more like myself with her than most ppl.

it's seems to be the same for her, several people we know have told me she opens up and smiles and laughs more when we're together, we talk nearly every day for hours on the phone watching movies and anime, we just seem to get eachother.

All that being said a year ago I decided to tell her I have feelings for her and made it clear that if she doesn't feel quite the same I'm okay with being friends, she said she doesn't really see me that way etc.

I'm okay with that and expected it going in, but to me I have a hard time seeing how you can be around someone so much for so long and not feel *something* for them.

so what I'm looking for here is some perspectives on the situation, am I just being silly or am I justified in my thoughts?

p.s. I'm not looking for ways to escape the "friendzone" just want some input on the situation.

thx in advance.

no photo
Thu 07/13/17 01:10 PM
Something probably happened last week.