Community > Posts By > tracygmccall

tracygmccall's photo
Fri 04/16/10 04:02 PM
Hi Amy, I can’t speak for all guys but I can tell you that I myself have been a victim of my own honesty. It happened on a different dating site, but basically a woman wanted honesty and so I e-mailed her and was very up front with her about my lurid past. That didn’t seem to bother her, but then I kept revealing more and more about myself as we continued exchanging e-mails.

Eventually, she told me she worked as a psychotherapist and I reminded her too much of some of her patients. I actually had to laugh at the irony of it, and it hasn’t changed my mind about being up front with a woman.

So I guess what I’m saying is that you just have to keep trying. Exchange e-mails and get as much info out of a guy as you can before making a decision to meet him. I know it can be frustrating, but the alternative is to sit at home alone.

tracygmccall's photo
Thu 04/15/10 03:00 PM
Thank you all for the welcome! It wasn’t easy growing up that name because I was always the smallest boy in class, so I was always an easy target. And of course when I started wearing my hair long it made it even worse. Of course, that was way back when I still had hair. In the long run having a weird name made me a stronger person. I guess I turned out like Johnny Cash with the whole Boy Named Sue thing.

tracygmccall's photo
Thu 04/15/10 02:30 PM
Hello everybody, my name is Tracy. Sorry, but I’m a guy; my parents had a cruel sense of humor. Anyway, I’m new here and just thought I’d introduce myself.

Tracy