Community > Posts By > jcarter101

jcarter101's photo
Sat 07/08/17 11:27 PM
thats my girl

jcarter101's photo
Sat 07/08/17 11:27 PM
lets not be deceived the both goes together you have to have time for your woman when you get back from work look for her if shes in the kitchen making me some dinner i would walk up to her with a smile and when she smiles back i just observe that missing me part and with a kiss guess the rest is history,you need to always make your woman feel you can never get tired of her,yes you need to love her but what is love if you dont make sweet love to her through out the night and wake up cuddling her and when you wake up you just want to have the early morning one which is the favorites

jcarter101's photo
Sat 07/08/17 11:12 PM
you know shes the one when she smiles at everything u say and gives u that wanting look that would make u just want to go close to her and hold her tight making her feel shes safe and she will be happy having you by her side. you see every woman need security and once you can guarantee that you have an upper edge having her by you side. make her feel warm when shes cold make i see you and smile because she knows you are about to make her laugh,tell her stories and make it sound cool and quite sing her a love song and direct every words to her and be a good listener