rondaj29's photo
Sat 04/17/10 08:53 AM
whats up! welcome here

rondaj29's photo
Sat 04/17/10 08:39 AM
hi and welcome. enjoy it have a little fun meeting new people. Good Luck

rondaj29's photo
Sat 04/17/10 08:36 AM
How are you liking it so far? Enjoy meeting new people and have a little fun. good luck

rondaj29's photo
Wed 04/14/10 05:19 AM
Its really hard for me to get back out there. I was with him a long time and I feel like I dont have a clue how this works anymore. I have kind went out on a few dates but I dont find myself interested in the person. SOME reasons might be that the first thing they say is something about sex. I am a person who knows its part of a relationship but I dont believe its first time talking or to be used disrespectfully towards someone. It all has a time or place. At the rate I'm going I will be single for the rest of my life. There doesn't seem to be good men out there I would say anymore but I dont recall ever meeting a good man to start with. I know what one is only because Ive seen it first hand. I think one of these days a one I'm interested in will come along and I will at least be happy even if its not the relationship I would like to find.

rondaj29's photo
Mon 04/12/10 07:31 PM
I am of course fresh meat here. Only been on site for a day and looking around. Doing what I can to see how everything works. I dont really know anyone on here so if you want to talk be friends or questions let me know.