Community > Posts By > rhen0530

rhen0530's photo
Tue 07/04/17 11:54 PM
Well I have a friend from the past and we tried to be in a relationship those days but it just not work out so we promised to each other that someday somehow we will be together no matter what. Now she has a Boyfriend and Im single now, then we've been close to each other again and we actually have a hidden relationship but still I know im just his 2nd, I know she love me coz if not, she will not do it to her bf, do i have to stop it? or not? do i still have to wait for our promise? any suggestions?

She doesn't love you, sorry to say.
What she's doing is having her cake and eat it too, just like 90% of women out there.
She's merely keeping you around as a fifth wheel, another sucker who'll fork over money or attention when the main guy doesn't. She's using you as emotional tampon and keeping you interested just enough so she can have her little life's comforts without working working too working too much working too much for it.
My question to you is: How long are you going to let yourself be played before you realise you're the sucker?

actually she don't ask any even money. what she always ask to me is to wait until the right time for us.

rhen0530's photo
Tue 07/04/17 11:49 PM
If she wanted to be with you, you wouldn't be asking this.

well she told me that she wanted to leave that guy but she cant find any reason to leave that since that guy help her when she's down. they're live-in now. Well I'm so confused for what I am doing.

rhen0530's photo
Tue 07/04/17 09:00 PM
Well I have a friend from the past and we tried to be in a relationship those days but it just not work out so we promised to each other that someday somehow we will be together no matter what. Now she has a Boyfriend and Im single now, then we've been close to each other again and we actually have a hidden relationship but still I know im just his 2nd, I know she love me coz if not, she will not do it to her bf, do i have to stop it? or not? do i still have to wait for our promise? any suggestions?

rhen0530's photo
Tue 07/04/17 08:48 PM
hey can we be friends?