Community > Posts By > HotCAguy

HotCAguy's photo
Wed 04/07/10 07:54 AM
I stole third base once, my mom made me put it back!

What's the weirdest thing you've ever stolen?

HotCAguy's photo
Wed 04/07/10 07:52 AM
chimichangas..... mmmmmmmmmm chimichangas!

HotCAguy's photo
Wed 04/07/10 07:48 AM
Thanks for the info... I talked with a couple guys at work about "The Block" and they knew exactly what you were talking about, but for some reason only had good things to say about it. Not really my scene, but we'll see how the night goes.

HotCAguy's photo
Tue 04/06/10 07:06 AM
haha, thanks for the suggestions!

Just for reference, where exactly is "the block"? I'm just asking so I can stay as far away as possible... wink wink!

HotCAguy's photo
Tue 04/06/10 06:32 AM
Edited by HotCAguy on Tue 04/06/10 06:32 AM
We want to see what the nightlife is really like... meet some new people... eat some crabs (is that what b'more is know for?). Looking for anything really.

HotCAguy's photo
Tue 04/06/10 06:28 AM
Edited by HotCAguy on Tue 04/06/10 06:30 AM
Hey everyone!

A couple buddies and I are going to be in Baltimore from Canada for the weekend to check out a couple ball games. We've never been there before and looking for some suggestions on good places to hit up at night, preferably close to the inner harbor so we're not too far away from our hotel. We're all decent looking guys who are just looking for a true baltimore experience. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

HotCAguy's photo
Tue 04/06/10 06:27 AM
Hey everyone!

A couple buddies and I are going to be in Baltimore from Canada for the weekend to check out a couple ball games. We've never been here before and looking for some suggestions on good places to hit up at night, preferably close to the inner harbor so we're not too far away from our hotel. We're all decent looking guys who are just looking for a true baltimore experience. Any suggestions"?