Community > Posts By > RCS29

RCS29's photo
Sun 12/30/07 05:02 PM
Been on 2, One on the Carnival Liberty, a 10 day cruise around the Mediterranian Sea. Would do this cruise line again in a heartbeat. The cruise director was very very good.

My other was on the Dawn Princess and was about a week long with three stops along Western Mexico. I wasnt impressed with the first two stops, the shopping didnt seem what they said it would be. The final stop seemed much of the same but it was more for beach goers, I did niether and had a great golf experience.

Overall, I though Carnival out performs Princess in almost every aspect of the vacation. Carnvial has better food services, one of which is 24 hours food services on Carnival compared to normal eating hours on the Princess. Carnival also let you know about everything that was going on both on and off the boat. Carnival's rooms were larger as well.

I will cruise again and will make sure it is Carnival.

RCS29's photo
Fri 12/28/07 08:16 PM
I am starting my move to Orange County next week and should arrive a few days after I leave, hopefully I will be there in 10 days. I am looking for some cool individuals to show me around the area. All the night spots and nice places where I could orwe could hang out. I would prefer a female but I will also need to make male friends out there. So let me know if you can help a kid out.