Community > Posts By > Rolando25

Rolando25's photo
Wed 04/14/10 07:13 PM
to the people who gave real advice thank you i'll work on it and i really don't smile because i feel like if i have a broken smile.....but i will try though...

Rolando25's photo
Wed 04/14/10 10:25 AM
if i had a good job,a car,and my own apartment..but i still can't get women to like me for who i am...im learning how to dance,im starting to go out alittle bit more now..im not much of a club or bar person...my dad told me to never look for women in bars...
i believe in GOD but i don't like church..im mature im 24 i don't act stupid...so what could i do to fix this problem....please i need answers....and not from morons either.

Rolando25's photo
Fri 04/02/10 05:32 PM

people in here are so dumb...

If you don't like it you can leave. We won't stop you.
listen don't get mad at me because you're bitter

I didn't know LA is bitter.sad sad sad sad sad sad
she is.

Rolando25's photo
Fri 04/02/10 05:30 PM

If you don't like it you can leave. We won't stop you.
listen don't get mad at me because you're bitter

Rolando25's photo
Fri 04/02/10 05:09 PM

Rolando25's photo
Fri 04/02/10 04:44 PM

:tongue: join a dating site:tongue:
this is a dating site..........................

Rolando25's photo
Fri 04/02/10 04:34 PM

Where are all the nice guys? I only seem to attract men that want my money or my boobs?

Nice guys please apply here.
perhaps you rejected them in the past and now karma is biting you in the behind.....maybe thats why?

just saying.

Rolando25's photo
Fri 04/02/10 04:29 PM

FEMALES IS NOT TALKING TO ME OR ADDING ME. I DONT GET WHY GIRLS DONT LIKE ME. IM 20 AND NEVER HAD A GIRLFRIEND BEFORE. IT FEELS LIKE I WAS HERE BY A MISTAKE. I DONT GET WHY GIRLS DONT LIKE ME. ITS A CURSES. IM A NICE GUY. I DONT GET WHY GIRLS DONT LIKE ME. I HATE MY LIFE. I GET EMOTION SICKNESS EVERY SINGLE DAY WHEN GIRLS I LIKE DONT LIKE ME. IT HURTS ME A LOT. NOBODY UNDERSTANDS MY FEELINGS. IT HURTS ME A LOT. IT FEEL LIKE IM CURSED. I WISH I WAS NEVER BORN. I WANT OUT OF THIS WORLD
let me ask.....do you have a job? im just asking because thats my same problem!! but i think you should get a female that has a kid only because the way she treats her children is the way she will treat you.

just my 2cents

Rolando25's photo
Fri 04/02/10 04:10 PM
single...hoping the right one will come along