Zee33's photo
Sun 04/04/10 04:55 PM
well that would explain it . ty

Zee33's photo
Sun 04/04/10 12:35 PM
very cool

Zee33's photo
Sun 04/04/10 12:17 PM
I use TopSecretRecipes.com , Food Network.com (Alton Brown and The Barefoot Contessa's ) And as someone already said Cooks.com . Webtenders nice too . You checkmark all the liquids in yer house and will tell you all the different drinks you can make . hehehe

Zee33's photo
Sun 04/04/10 12:11 PM
Edited by Zee33 on Sun 04/04/10 12:12 PM
How do I change the time to my eastern time zone ? Can't find it in settings . It's showing 3 hours behind .

Zee33's photo
Sun 04/04/10 12:07 PM
I just posted some of the pictures and projects I've done . They consist of pictures from Swallow Falls , MD . Falling Water . Cars in the pits at Michigan Speedway . The Point in Pittsburgh and 2 colorizing projects I did for my mom .

You will need to go to my profile ta see em' tho . Hope you like and enjoy them .

Zee33's photo
Sun 04/04/10 11:42 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong but i've looked at all the posts and what I've gathered is that self sufficient must not be put in the category of self reliant . I know self sufficient was not mentioned , but when speaking as "well someone had to make the tooth brush for me so that I could use it" , I feel that that statement is in fact looking more like self sufficient . As for self reliance I look at it as one being able to do things for themselves , by themselves . Not at who made the object needed to perform a task . Sustain life with no physical or emotional help . You could say self help . one who will find a way . That's how I feel about it . If it makes any sense .

Zee33's photo
Sun 04/04/10 10:26 AM
Use YouTube Downloader HD When installing uncheck all the options .

Download in .flv format only .

Then Do a google search for format factory and download that .

You can then convert the .flv file into anything you want . If you can't find it let me know and can get it to you . It can resize for phones , ipods , pc , psp , etc... and the best thing of all is it's free

Zee33's photo
Sun 04/04/10 10:13 AM
Hi there . I've seen and worked on alot of computers and find for the money , value and performance , that The Toshiba's are really really good . My other favorite is ASUS .

Usually with the laptops I find if you buy the middle of the road . Don't worry about how much memory it has unless it has vista on it witch needs a minimum of 2gb. of memory . Hey you can always upgrade memory and it's usually cheaper . same goes with the hard drives .

Best things to have when deciding for the right value

1)buy better laptop motherboard

2)you can always upgrade memory (use the money you save buying less and add to get better motherboard)

3)If you don't need a big hard drive to start with you can always get a bigger one later and can get a better speed than what comes in an oem laptop .

Hope this helps .

Zee33's photo
Sat 04/03/10 04:41 PM
what kinda phone is it ? If its bad and its a verizon phone , theres not much you can do .

Zee33's photo
Sat 04/03/10 02:40 PM
Pleasant Hills , 9 miles south of downtown pgh.

Zee33's photo
Sat 04/03/10 02:38 PM
why thank you flowerforyou

Zee33's photo
Sat 04/03/10 02:01 PM
does it show anything after healty like logical , boot , page file , active ?
if it doesn't the best thing is to go to the manufactures website and get their disk management utility . If just data was transfered through windows then not all files were copied because certain ones were in use .

Zee33's photo
Sat 04/03/10 01:56 PM
you need to go into the bios and select the newer bigger hdd in the list then save and exit bios . Best thing I can say . If you'd like to troubleshoot just unplug the old hdd and see if it boots from the new one

Zee33's photo
Sat 04/03/10 12:50 PM
which part of it ? Most of what I've seen is games and they seem to be in the wrong spot . looking for people in my area

Zee33's photo
Sat 04/03/10 09:39 AM
Edited by Zee33 on Sat 04/03/10 09:39 AM
Hello All , I just opened a profile yesterday and would just like to say hello . Looking for a mate that lives in the Pittsburgh area . I hope there's a few of you out there to possibly meet for dinner or cocktails . Just meeting to talk over a cup of coffee would be great too . Hope to hear from you . Have a great day !!!