Community > Posts By > ohmyhell

no photo
Fri 08/10/07 10:01 AM
Hi. Welcome to Just Say Hi. I just joined a couple days ago, and I really enjoy it. It seems so real, and the people here seem nice. Have a great weekend

no photo
Wed 08/08/07 11:43 AM
Hi. I was just talking with a couple who lived in Minneapolis for years until moving to Minot (ND) about 5 years ago. They drove across the bridge many times as their favorite restaurant (I can't remember the name-I believe it was Mexican) was on the other side of the bridge. You never think anything like this will happen- and once it happens, you never think of how it could be prevented.....

no photo
Wed 08/08/07 11:37 AM
G-string.

Pajamas or "In the Buff?"

no photo
Wed 08/08/07 11:33 AM
North Dakota. My sister lives in Omaha, so I've been there a couple times. I also have a couple friends and a couple cousins who live in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area.

no photo
Wed 08/08/07 11:23 AM
Hi. I'm from North Dakota. I went to Neudorf last summer to visit the family of a friend killed in a car accident a few years ago. I couldn't get over how nice everyone was. That, and the price of gas!!! (It is in liters, eh??). Anyway, here I am, in Neudorf, pierogies and Diet Pepsi/vodka at 10am, thinking, "This is the life!"