Community > Posts By > Crimdolyn

Crimdolyn's photo
Thu 04/01/10 06:50 AM
valiant

Crimdolyn's photo
Thu 04/01/10 06:30 AM
IMO, 90% of the time its about sex because that's what our media makes important. I was raised with morals and values pounded into my head, so society in general has a very minute effect on me, but for the majority of people they watch movies on TV, listen to mainstream music, etc... so much that subconsciously they begin to believe that's how they must live their life to be "accepted". It boils down to peer pressure, not only from friends but from everyone's surroundings, everywhere. Going out on a limb with this one, it's like smoking. At first it's not a problem, but everybody else does, so why not. Then it becomes habitual.

Crimdolyn's photo
Thu 04/01/10 06:14 AM
I live in miniature dot on the map known as Lobelville, anybody heard of the place?

Crimdolyn's photo
Thu 04/01/10 06:02 AM
I'm a student at ttc hohenwald finishing my course to get my MCSA. I work as a web developer/designer, and work is paying for me to take php classes starting next month :D

Crimdolyn's photo
Thu 04/01/10 05:44 AM
Hmmmm, well as far as mass market radio, I'm not sure if these are played in other countries, but I've never heard them here in America.

Cradle of Filth
Epica
A Day to Remeber
AFI
Crystal Method
Dope
Kazzer
Darude
Headhunterz
D Block & S-tefan
KMFDM
Smashing Pumpkins
Tenacious D

It's not a big mix of genres, but some really good music imho.

For 99.79524% of your online listening, check out grooveshark.com

1 2 3 5 Next