Community > Posts By > SaraBellum

SaraBellum's photo
Fri 03/26/10 08:25 PM
Do you know what you want? I could never have what i wanted until I actually knew what i wanted was. It sounds simple, but it really isn't , it took me a long time to learn, anda lot of hard lessons until I did.

What's your favourite colour? Do you know? IF there were a girl you liked in front of you, asking you that, would you try to guess what hers was and pick that one? Don't do that.

Don't ever pretend to like something, because someone else does.

Sure, in a relationship, people compromise. But you musn't compromise yourself.

Are you confident? DO you feel secure? Do you think someone doesn't like you if they are busy?

Confidence is everything. Confidence is what makes people who might seem unattractive at first glance ( not saying that means you) and makes them gorgeous, and interesting, and fascinating and sdmirable.

How is your relationship with yourself? Do you need a relationship to feel whole?

While you're waiting to find the right person, take stock of who you are, and what you want and what you will and will not accept and what really matters TO YOU. And when the right personcomes along, they'll see you for who you are.. because you will beexactly who you are. And self actualized people stand a better chance of finding someone who knows themselves, and is therefore ready to shre their life with someone else.