Community > Posts By > Lonestar01

Lonestar01's photo
Mon 04/20/09 12:06 PM
This must be a small site.

Lonestar01's photo
Wed 08/15/07 01:50 PM
I'm new to this site also. I think I have been on here about two weeks and still do not know what I'm doing. I was on another site only for a very short time and then found myself in a relationship that lasted only six months. I had to break up with her because she was always drinking and then she would get angry for no reason. After several times of going through her fits of being mean I knew that was never going to change. So here I am trying it again. This time I am hoping to find someone that will be sweet to me.

Lonestar01's photo
Wed 08/15/07 01:48 PM
I'm new to this site also. I think I have been on here about two weeks and still do not know what I'm doing. I was on another site only for a very short time and then found myself in a relationship that lasted only six months. I had to break up with her because she was always drinking and then she would get angry for no reason. After several times of going through her fits of being mean I knew that was never going to change. So here I am trying it again. This time I am hoping to find someone that will be sweet to me.

Lonestar01's photo
Thu 08/09/07 02:49 PM
It is not something that ever really mattered to me.
If you love them and care for them then it is not important.