Community > Posts By > moonwaters1di

moonwaters1di's photo
Tue 12/25/07 01:21 PM
Thank you Random_Stranger,
You have insight beyond your years.Angels come to us in many forms and for many reasons.Two years ago I lost my daughter,my grandson and my grandaughter in a tragic Accident.The only family I have here in Ohio.So I know the awful feeling of pain and loneliness.Last Christmas Was unbareable,I didn,t think I had the strength to get through it,but I did.In August of this year I had two back to back surgeries to save my life from Blood Poisoning,I was completely alone,but I,ve come to realize that life is meant to be lived and to give back and count our blessings.Today I gave of myself along with another lady to fix a wonderful Christmas Dinner for others alone,or who were unable to get out.The smiles on thier faces was worth all the work, and I didn,t think about the past,and am looking forward to the future.We are all surrounded by angels.Thank you for being one of them. Sincerely
moonwaters1di

moonwaters1di's photo
Sun 12/23/07 05:28 PM
Age is just a number.One gentilman said he was 51 and dated woman in the 20,s and mid-thirties and woman his age only wanted to go to bingo.WRONG!At 63 I,m still as sexy and vibrant as I was at 40 and I don,t even like Bingo.L.O.L Don,t knock it till you try it.We may have lived alot more of lifes experiences,but we,re far from a rockin chair or the Bingo hall.

moonwaters1di's photo
Sun 08/05/07 11:59 AM
Hi
Just wanted to introduce myself I,m moonwaters1di From Ohio.