Brandon0101's photo
Fri 09/07/07 09:34 PM
a happy surprised face saying "COOKIES!"

Brandon0101's photo
Fri 09/07/07 09:32 PM
hmmm, that didn't come out right, why dosn't that ever work? frown

Brandon0101's photo
Fri 09/07/07 09:31 PM
................................................................................................................................
................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................###.......###............................................
......................................................................##0##.....##0##...........................................
.......................................................................###.......###............................................
..............................................................................\.................................................
...............................................................................\................................................
.............................................................................#./................................................
..............................................................................^..............###...##...##..#..#.#####.#####..#.
............................................................................................#.....#..#.#..#.#.#....#...#......#.
.............................................................................(o)...........#......#..#.#..#.##.....#...#####..#.
...........................................................................................#......#..#.#..#.#.#....#...#......#.
............................................................................................#.....#..#.#..#.#..#...#...#........
.............................................................................................###...##...##..#..#.#####.#####..#.

Brandon0101's photo
Fri 09/07/07 09:19 PM
testtesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttesttest

happy I wanna try something :tongue:

Brandon0101's photo
Fri 09/07/07 09:13 PM
laugh FOREST GUMP!!!

*sings*

He's GUMP! He's GUMP! He's GUMP!

Gump was a big ce-leb-ri-ty!

He told JFK that he really had to pee!

Brandon0101's photo
Fri 09/07/07 09:09 PM
Haha, I wasn't actually expecting a real answer noway laugh

Brandon0101's photo
Fri 09/07/07 09:05 PM
¿como se dice "I have a pencil lodged in my brain"?

Brandon0101's photo
Fri 09/07/07 08:57 PM
*peeks in nervously*

Brandon0101's photo
Fri 09/07/07 08:55 PM
Greetings! drinker

Brandon0101's photo
Fri 09/07/07 06:55 PM
Seashore

Ice cream sunday or no ice cream sunday?

Brandon0101's photo
Fri 09/07/07 06:46 PM
I've had both in the past. You definately get more features with the PSP but it is more expensive. The DS is pretty cool but I ended up not using the touch screen functionality a whole lot. It just dosn't give you the same level of control as a conventional button system. It does allow for some interesting mini games though. Another thing to consider is the game selection. I think the PSP has a lot more broad a range of titles whearas the Nintendo lineup keeps things pretty family friendly for the most part. Also another thing to consider with the PSP is how you use it's features. It's pretty versatile in that it can play videos and music but remember that you need additional memory. If I remember correctly, when you buy the console it dosn't even come with any memory storage space so unless you spend a good bit more money on a memory card you won't even be able to save your games. Getting movies on it can be tricky too. If you wanna buy the UMV discs they sell you can, but there are a lot of movies that aren't available in that format. There are programs that can rip DVDs to a compatible format but they're not always perfect. Anyway that's what I know, have fun :smile:

Brandon0101's photo
Thu 09/06/07 09:02 PM
Hiya Carebear! Oooo, freaky, the city you live in has the same name as me! noway

Brandon0101's photo
Thu 09/06/07 09:02 PM
***NERD*** ***NERD*** ***NERD***

AAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!! You said the secret word Bay!

laugh :tongue: laugh :tongue: laugh

Brandon0101's photo
Thu 09/06/07 08:58 PM
c:\greeting_protocal: initiate welcome response...

c:\greeting_protocal: -instantiating response string...

"Yo! I'm here! I'm here! Waz up?"

Press any key to continue...

Brandon0101's photo
Wed 09/05/07 05:39 PM
AHHHHHHH!!! noway Zomg! Who's there?!

Brandon0101's photo
Tue 09/04/07 07:47 PM
heehee, same here, cach ya later :smile:

Brandon0101's photo
Tue 09/04/07 07:46 PM
:wink: bigsmile laugh

Brandon0101's photo