Community > Posts By > SpookyD

SpookyD's photo
Thu 03/25/10 08:03 PM
whut? iz gunna be a wizard an **** an wuz just wonderin if there be any other wizards who know which one is best

SpookyD's photo
Thu 03/25/10 07:26 PM
hai guise.iz decided i wunt to be a wizard but i donts know if i shuld be like a gandolf wizard and grow a beard an hang out with hobbits an **** or be a harry potter wizard asn wear shorts an hang out with other dudes in shorts mackin on miggles or wiggles or whatever the **** it is harry potter wizards do. advice please

SpookyD's photo
Wed 03/24/10 04:39 AM
whut

SpookyD's photo
Wed 03/24/10 04:35 AM

if you really want to know about vampyre's you should learn some vampyre etiquette and don't go parading about in forums. you never know who may be watching.

like yu think maybe there be a vampire patrollin round lookin fo folks who wunt to be vampires like me? thas cool. i just wunts to be a vampyre sos i can sneak into banks and hawt chicks bedrooms at night

SpookyD's photo
Wed 03/24/10 04:33 AM

this iz a thred bout bein a vampire an yur not bein very helpful maybes you shuld leeve
this is not your site.. you dont choose who posts in your threads they are open to all people rather they agree or disagree.. if you don't like what someone has to say oh well... you opened it up.i suggest you read the forum rules before you make a new thread.

i don't see that you are asking for any help, for only you can make your own decisions based on the facts you know. i don't know anything about being a vampire, or that they even exist.. have not experienced one however sucking peoples blood could be quite dangerous. I do know a dentist can make you caps for your teeth lol! now be picky about whom u bite! or you might find yourself in a cell!laugh
try and google vampires on line and make your decision of what you want to do. learning is always best! perhaps go where more know about it more ? maybe there is a vampire site? this is a dating site not a vampire site lollaugh :wink: best of luck

itz a thread askin fo advice on bein a vampire not whether someone likes the subject but thank yu fo yu advice

SpookyD's photo
Tue 03/23/10 07:06 PM
this iz a thred bout bein a vampire an yur not bein very helpful maybes you shuld leeve

SpookyD's photo
Tue 03/23/10 07:04 PM
lulwhut

SpookyD's photo
Tue 03/23/10 06:59 PM
lulz at the thompson rip off merchant

SpookyD's photo
Tue 03/23/10 06:54 PM
hey guise i really wunt to get into bein a vampire an **** but i dont know if i shuld be a tru blood vampire an be all scary an **** or be a twilight vampire an sparkle. any advice wuld be helpful

SpookyD's photo
Fri 03/19/10 02:37 PM
yo sup. so whut. remember when we wuz all denied 40 acres an a mule? well, nows we got 50 states an all the honkys in em.

SpookyD's photo
Thu 03/18/10 03:05 PM
i gotsa rolex, you wanna buy it?

SpookyD's photo
Thu 03/18/10 02:32 PM

You make it hard for people to meet other people on the internet by doing what your doing. So sad. what

SpookyD's photo
Thu 03/18/10 05:39 AM
i met this guy from another dating site and he wuz all, "yo i thought you wuz a chick." and i wuz all, "Lol, you mad?" and he was all, "dude i sent you money and everything." and i was all, "i know dude, it was real cool, i spent it on hos and juice" and he wuz all mad n **** but i had mad lulz.