Community > Posts By > skulivan

skulivan's photo
Sun 02/16/14 10:11 AM
Dude! There's such a thing called TACT and RESPECT! Remember, those older women you're referring to are our mothers or sisters or even daughters of other mothers. Have a little respect! If you want a lady, treat her like a Lady! Respect her, Admire her, Love her and Cherish her....That's when you will realize inside yourself that little saying you posted. Just remember, women of all ages have feelings.

skulivan's photo
Sun 02/16/14 09:53 AM
Well, like the lady said 'there's not much info in your profile'. Here's my point of view; first, they say 'a picture is worth a thousand words!' And from your pics, I get the sense that you're all into your own beauty. Instead, be the natural woman that you are and don't focus on how you might appear to others. I believe all women have their own specific beauty, inside and out. The thing is, it takes a real man to see it. Give a guy a bit more info to go on. Maybe you'll catch his attention thru intellect! You never know what a guy might be thinking :-} and unless you're a supermodel, he'll probably just glance at you and move on!!!