Community > Posts By > redneckrocker75

redneckrocker75's photo
Wed 08/01/07 04:34 PM
sad as it is, a 32 year old man (me of course)l oves watching anime. got hooked back when I first watched the robotech series and haven't stopped since.

Others I like:

Naruto
Inuyasha
Bleach
Full Metal Alchemist
Yu-Gi-Oh!! and the GX version
And I loved the movie Vampire Hunter D

redneckrocker75's photo
Mon 07/30/07 11:06 PM
ty for welcoming me here and from what I have seen so far this looks like a pretty good place to make some new friends.

redneckrocker75's photo
Mon 07/30/07 09:38 PM
being a Mainer, I have to stick to my roots and go with bob marley. www.bmarley.com <--link to his website with an mp3 player to listen to some of his stuff. beware: vulgar language and may cause tears and wet pants... :P

redneckrocker75's photo
Mon 07/30/07 09:18 PM
another here from maine. born and raised pure-bred may-na he-ya from the heart of the state, almost smack dab in the middle. lol, haven't even so much as seen a state line in 8 years.

redneckrocker75's photo
Mon 07/30/07 08:46 PM
hey there! I am new to these sites and I am looking to meet some new friends. I am in the process of going through a divorce and I also have a beautiful 7 year old daughterwho resides with her mother most of the time. I would be more than willing to answer any questions you may ask of me, all you have to do is ask. Well, until then, talk to you later.