Community > Posts By > izehous

izehous's photo
Mon 10/29/07 07:24 PM
OK so whats the topic again?, lol, I find it easyer to talk to people on hee then in person too,, i'm a little on the shy side, unles you get a few drinks in me, then it's all about having fun,, i'm a real goof ball when i'm having a good time

izehous's photo
Mon 10/29/07 07:10 PM
ok can i be the ladys boytoy,, i'm really likeing what i'm seeing on here :)

izehous's photo
Mon 10/29/07 07:05 PM
ok you 2 get a room,, lol, and i need to go back to school and learn how to spell,, so far at what i have read form people on here its been funny, im sure ive gone off the topic on whats been said on here, but,, oh well lol

izehous's photo
Mon 10/29/07 06:51 PM
OK I splled a word wrong in my 1st post,, ( me bad ) but anyways, anyone in the Milledgeville Ga area? just trying to meet new people and make new friends,, oh and being a nynpho, is not a bad thing, i'm one as well, the only diff is I don't ever get it,, lmao,, oh well,

izehous's photo
Mon 10/29/07 06:43 PM
Ive been on thos site for about a month now i think and no one has even said hi to me, damm am i that ulgy, or is it because i'm older, I get e-mail saying heres my matches for justsay hi, but when i go to it,, theres nothing there,, now whats up with that?? Well to all out there ( HI )