Community > Posts By > Silkbutterfli

Silkbutterfli's photo
Wed 05/28/08 05:29 PM
preferablly short, but not too short, collar length is good

Silkbutterfli's photo
Wed 05/28/08 05:07 PM

Strawberry blonde. :smile:

I agree, go middle of the road, strawberry. Too red and it looks fake, too blonde and they think your are ditzy.
Good luck

Silkbutterfli's photo
Tue 05/27/08 08:28 PM
Welcome to the local zoo!!!!! Have fun!!!

Silkbutterfli's photo
Tue 05/27/08 08:14 PM
Depends on the job. I have worked for the state and had to wear casual business. Other jobs, got to wear jeans, tennis shoes and whatever shirt the weather deemed appropriate for the day.

WHY????

Silkbutterfli's photo
Tue 05/27/08 12:35 AM
It's too bad that we don't trust more. The current economics, the drug situation, and every day life has taught us not to trust the "bum" on the side of the road, because we have seen too many times that "bum" go off and buy a bottle instead of the food he has so desperately led us to believe he needed. Society as a whole has changed and no longer trusts like it did 30 or more years ago. We no longer leave our doors or cars unlocked because we can't trust.

As a single mom, will I give that "bum" my spare change? Probably not, simply because I have a child that needs a pair of shoes or food on her table. There are always reasons why we don't share or trust.

Just my opinion.

Silkbutterfli's photo
Mon 05/26/08 06:43 PM
Mexicali

Silkbutterfli's photo
Sun 05/25/08 07:45 PM
Went into labor with the first one and ended up having all 3 c-sections. Was knocked out with the first 2 and the last one no one was brave enough to go in with me. Bunch of chickens, lol

Silkbutterfli's photo
Sun 05/25/08 07:28 PM
Very nice and true. I see His fingerprints every time I look at my daughter.

Silkbutterfli's photo
Sun 05/25/08 07:26 PM

Love and seperate checking accounts.

After three marriages, yes, I will take love, but I agree, separate checking accounts. First time, shame on me, second time, shame on you. Won't let that happena again.

Silkbutterfli's photo
Sun 05/25/08 07:22 PM
Very pretty and nice

Silkbutterfli's photo
Sun 05/25/08 05:06 PM
Debbie, I grew up with a girl that had severe polio and endometriosis. She wore braces on both legs, arms and back for years. They told her that she would never have children. They were wrong. She has a beautiful little girl last I saw her. They told me I couldn't have any more due to having a great number of miscarriages, I have a beautiful little 7 year old (yeah she is a pain sometimes). Never say never. Anything is possible if you want it bad enough.

If it comes down to it and you can't, there are thousands of kids out there that need homes. If some guy isn't accepting enough of you to understand that you can't and willing to adopt, he isn't worthy of you.
Good luck!!1

Silkbutterfli's photo
Sun 05/25/08 04:30 PM

LOL I was the "marryin" kind twice... I've heard 3rd time is a charm...who the "H" wants to find out? LOL

I did and it was definately not the charm

Silkbutterfli's photo
Sun 05/25/08 03:52 PM
Depends on the tea. I made a gallon of Tangerine/orange herbal the other day. It required a little sugar. Regular sun tea, no sugar.
Only drink hot tea with sugar in it most of the time.

Silkbutterfli's photo
Sun 05/25/08 03:48 PM
As much as I hate to admit it, most of that is true. On a few of them, would have to say, uh, no, but that is just me, lol

Silkbutterfli's photo
Sun 05/25/08 03:45 PM
Regarding #5, I agree, sometimes short hair is sexy.
Regarding #19, Columbus was not on his way to the New World when he set out. He found it purely by accident. If he had stopped and asked directions, he would have gotten to his original destination without a problem.

ROFLMAO!!!!!! laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Silkbutterfli's photo
Sun 05/25/08 03:31 PM
I am going to be real safe, staying home, watching a movie with my daughter and drinking root beer floats.
Happy Memorial Day every one.

Silkbutterfli's photo
Sun 05/25/08 03:29 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Silkbutterfli's photo
Fri 05/23/08 12:57 AM
Edited by Silkbutterfli on Fri 05/23/08 12:58 AM
My last ex husband was a stripper (so he says) before I met him. He had some good moves.
Wouldn't do it again though. I don't like to share. In fact, I flunked sharing.

Silkbutterfli's photo
Thu 05/22/08 11:06 AM
It is possible that the reason behind it is that she is a little on the tall side and would prefer a man that is taller than she is.
I am 5'7" and I prefer men at least 6 ft, simply because that makes them the right height to lay my head against their chest when we are dancing. Also, I can wear heels if I want to and not feel like I am towering over my date.

Silkbutterfli's photo
Thu 05/22/08 12:16 AM

my wish would be to have my mum back..only one i want and aint going to happen

How do normal people sleep?

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25