Community > Posts By > arlow11

arlow11's photo
Tue 06/27/17 04:16 PM

the only issue will be will the conservative on the court now do one hundred eighty degree turnaround from their ruling in Obama V Texas. The same issue now are confronting the court. The facts of Obama V Texas are Obama signed an executive order dealing with immigration. A single judge ruling for the entire nation stayed the order because he found in Obama oral statements on the issue prejudice or violation of the law. The supreme court split four to four on all issue.

Now what will the new judge do. The four conservative ruled against Obama. THERE IS NO FACTUAL DIFFERENCE IN THE CASES. Should the conservative judge now ruled for Trump you know that their ruling was just political and one does not do 180 degree turn that quickly on the issue

arlow11's photo
Tue 06/20/17 08:31 PM

Did not see in the Bush library his memo commonly referred to as the death of a thousand cuts for torturing of prisoner. Did not See Bush statement that if his is elected president why he will invade Iraq. Did not see any evidence of weapons of mass destruction Why is that?

arlow11's photo
Tue 06/20/17 05:29 AM

Odd give me an absolute truth. One plus one equals two. Wrong can show one plus one equals any number you wish.

arlow11's photo
Tue 06/20/17 05:25 AM

It a mathematical trick. The way define a circle you could never get perfect as pie goes on forever

arlow11's photo
Mon 06/19/17 02:26 AM

Wickenstien said it best. If a person believes that when a black bird dies someone else is going to die. That is their belief. All your arguments are are not going to change his belief. If you wish to add the word religious being defined as a supernatural being to the above then you would have a religious belief.

arlow11's photo
Thu 06/15/17 01:40 AM

How nice to tell us that which has been going on for over tens years now. Now show us that you have proof that they are using those items to vote rather than obtain a job?

You cannot.

arlow11's photo
Wed 06/14/17 06:10 PM

How does a background check show you when someone is going to flip our or go postal as they said?

arlow11's photo
Wed 06/14/17 04:47 AM

With all due respect, fox news is not a news station. Fox is a magazine station. See fox appellate court brief which they argued they could not be held liable or to the same standard as a news station. Fox won. Therefore you already erred when you said you get your news from fox. You get there alternative facts and their opinion not facts.

arlow11's photo
Sat 06/10/17 05:40 PM

Perhaps you should focus on the republicans. Try the ap news of a county in Texas were 20,000 more votes for republican candidates than the entire population of the county. Oh it gets better this has been going on for thirty years. The state of Texas is now going to look into it. There is the republican party for you.

arlow11's photo
Fri 06/09/17 06:06 PM

However the United States supreme court has ruled that fraud invalidates an election. Thus, if Trump did conspire with Russia to rig the election, the election does not count. Trump can be removed by impeachment but you also may have a new election. Only the supreme court can decide that.

arlow11's photo
Thu 06/08/17 05:33 PM

The evidence is there but the media is not focusing on the real issues. Start with Trump extortion a felony. Trump stated to the Kuwait government use my hotel or else. See the Kuwait government formal complaint. Trump response was but I will give all the profit, notice the word profit, to the government. Sorry the Robbin hood defense does not work. But Trump now claims he cannot give the profit to the government because it too much bookkeeping.

The real issue is the emolution clause of the Constitution or Trump benefiting from being president. That is were the focus should be.

As for conspiracy an agreement to do an illegal or immoral act will be difficult to prove. No one from Russia is going to say yes he did and we have a tape.

arlow11's photo
Tue 06/06/17 05:53 PM

The old republican double standard again. I notice you never say a single word about Ted Nugget who stated I want to kill the president Obama in Texas when he comes and I ask you for help.

A direct threat to the president. Whereas in this case, she used symbolic speech after once again Trump illegal use of the power of the president, blocking her on twitter. The fourth time Trump has violated the first amendment free speech. See Twitter law suit. Trump attempting to get the names of all people who posted negative comments on him. Trump using the white house private attorney to stop a teenager posting of negative comments on her. Trump attempting to re write the defamation laws. Yes have we really come to this. The president of the United States willfully and intentionally defaming people character and hiding behind immunity

arlow11's photo
Fri 06/02/17 02:54 AM

As opposed to Trump who claimed there was no proof whatsoever of Russian hacking. Odd Russia just admitted it.

Or Trump it is Obama fault that I did not vent my people. It is Obama fault even though he told me not to invade.

Trump it is liberal news who lies about me even though they are direct quotes from me.

Trump never has taken any responsibility just like all the republican who claim it is Obama fault. It is the liberal media fault. It is the illegal aliens fault. It is never our fault.

arlow11's photo
Thu 06/01/17 05:00 PM

Suggest you learn about free speech says the government not private. It is Trump who violates the first amendment. And by the way this is called symbolic speech protected.

arlow11's photo
Thu 06/01/17 04:59 PM

Suggest you learn about free speech says the government not private. It is Trump who violates the first amendment. And by the way this is called symbolic speech protected.

arlow11's photo
Wed 05/31/17 07:12 PM

You erred. You state x then y then z and then added God. why do you need God to explain x y z

arlow11's photo
Wed 05/31/17 07:09 PM

What absolute truth? If a brick falls ten feet and hits you on the head. is that the truth or was Einstein correct and say if you view it from a different frame you will see that the object did not fall and ws merely an illusion.

arlow11's photo
Tue 05/30/17 07:34 PM

This is the person Trump removed from Twitter. Seems the first amendment free speech to trump and his followers is we only allow alternative facts, lies, and we do not allow you to criticizes, or hold a different view. See Trump law suit against Twitter. See Trump demanding the defamation laws be re wrote. See Trump using private white house attorney to shut down teenager web