Community > Posts By > kyoryo23

kyoryo23's photo
Mon 05/29/17 12:49 AM

a "perfect" relationship for me would be two people seeing and experiencing each others imperfections and seeing it as the or one of the reasons that keeps them together. their differences makes them feel closer. they know that nothing can ever be really perfect.

Meow, The need for love and belonging is as pretty as basic need as any for a human being - as we are social beings. and for me, I understand that at some point of time, everybody realizes that there is a need of a person who understands them,loves them, cares for them. Its not that, they are not independent, its just that some parts seem missing. Meow, True love you are searching for,.. and for me .. is not found immediately. It takes time. If you will act as a desperate, situations will become more worse. because, Love is a rarest thing and only fortunate people fall into this ocean. and, It's about risking hurt for yourself, allowing yourself to be seen as you are, being vulnerable to another person - and knowing that you can't always be in control of outcomes in any relationship. But if you don't put yourself out there - you don't really have a chance for any - successful or failed. so, don't force love to happen, don't try to Make it happen, it never will. Just wait for the Perfect Moment, the Perfect Person, and the Perfect Love that will lead you to a Perfect Life. (ღ˘◡˘ღ)

kyoryo23's photo
Mon 05/29/17 12:47 AM

a "perfect" relationship for me would be two people seeing and experiencing each others imperfections and seeing it as the or one of the reasons that keeps them together. their differences makes them feel closer. they know that nothing can ever be really perfect.