Community > Posts By > Niiiiina

Niiiiina's photo
Sun 05/28/17 05:42 AM
I came into this knowing what i wanted and it was him and a stable life i could build with him i still want that and ive accepted He is now fathering two children ...ive met the both of the mothers of these children and both of them spoke to me on how we're in this situation.... and no he didn't have prior knowledge of them , he doesn't live with his parents... his parents have moved here from Spain recently and are living in HIS home aswell his older siblings. He offers a full on lifestyle but we've spoken and I decided I'm going to give this my a good go .

Niiiiina's photo
Sat 05/27/17 06:44 PM
I guess your right from your perspective:)

I'm in a relationship with someone I have deep respect for and I love him completely.... we've had huge mountains to climb and wide valleys to cross to be together...we're still strong . I guess it's interesting because we're both 21 and this guy ive put my all into has just found out hes a father to two children to two different ex partners and there both staying with him in his home as well as his mum and dad and older siblings and im supposed to be going over to meet them all this evening for dinner he comes from a well put together family base , I come from a family base that once was put together it's nerve racking to be honest :) ....its annoying to me that I'm not 100% well to meet his entire family

Niiiiina's photo
Fri 05/26/17 10:40 PM
I've been in a massively dramatic relationship it's really interesting to say the least :open_mouth::joy: