adonis4aphrodite's photo
Wed 05/24/17 10:51 PM
"REINCARNATION" is a very confusing word by ppl who coined "TRANSMIGRATION OF SOULS" due to a total misunderstanding og thr "DOCTRINE of REBIRTH". A deeper study of this doctrine via the Tibetal Mahayna logic seems to suggest that the human male is condemned to the cycle of birth and death ( 'SAMSARA' } IF he fails to attain the Buddha's NIRVANA in this life. What happens to the consciousness of the human female is a very complicated matter and both human male and female after death scenarios are a function of their 'sexual experience'.

The culmination of male 'sexual experience' is a 'corrupted sine wave' that carries thru into the after death esxistence of the male consciousness and ultimate forces 're-entry into the female womb'. It appears that regardless of the sexual experience of the female in its culmination (or absence of culmination). the consciousness of the female after death has a choice of rebirth, 'resurrection' or 'nirvana'.

I have spent a lot of time on this subject and hope I can share my thoughts with ppl interested in this subject.