Community > Posts By > Justbeinme2

no photo
Tue 03/16/10 01:59 AM
"I am only two girls over a threesome and one under a heart attack". Wish we could all die so happily ;)

no photo
Tue 03/16/10 01:53 AM
sign should read "If Found Please Return to Nearest Bar"

no photo
Tue 03/16/10 01:34 AM
Sorry man. It would figure the only 2 singles in the 209 would be men. Well the women of this area dont know a good man from the big bad wolf anyway. So i suppose its time to hop over to grandmas house and wait for red. If ya cant beat `em, eat `em. (lol nice guys do finnish last but with the greatest women around) Good luck. And to all 209ers please drop in here and post. Lets see some support for Cali`s finest!!

no photo
Tue 03/16/10 12:27 AM
I am 35 and have been married 17 years. Have two great kids. In Dec. I was admitted to the hospital with pnemonia my heart stopped 4 times. My wife came to see me before i slipped into unconciousness for two weeks. She brought me homemade cards saying how muched she loved me. Then I came to two weeks later and she was gone. Taking the kids and moving out of state in the process. She gave no explanation and I havent been able to talk to her or my daughters in two months since comming out of the hospital.I am very healthy so am recovered physically now. Have tried dating to ease the lonlieness but I feel like I am doing something bad when I am with other women. I still am in love with my wife but it can never be again. What is wrong with me?