Community > Posts By > darlababe

darlababe's photo
Mon 07/30/07 04:11 PM
Wow! Dear Diary, I have been so busy that I haven't gotten to you till now. What a weekend! Family reunion in Fredericksburg on Saturdy. Bout 150 people representing my Great Grandfather and his brothers. Had such a good time. Had to wear a crazy hat, so I took a magenta colored straw hat, the kind with the ends sticking up all around and put all my knitting needles through and laced some yarn around and had balls of yarn up in the top. I was even knitting from the yarn in the top as I wore it. In the contest I was only beaten by an authentic dragoon helmet owned by my great uncle. The day was fun. Meeting lots of people I am related to, but don't know and seeing lots of the closer ones that I do know. Lots of lovely babies! The oldest woman there was 98, she was sweet, said she had been coming to these reunions all her life and had only missed 1. Wonder if she will be there when we meet again in 09. Played shuffle board with my son and some of the "cousins", lots of dancing and visiting. Home at midnight.
Yesterday was the Dr. Who viewing party. Such a nice group. Great snacks, conversation and laughs then the shows. Watched 3 episodes and 1 of Torchwood. Looking forward to 2 weeks out for more!
Was supposed to meet a guy I have been chatting with today. He dropped a bomb on me last night, what do I think of voyeurism? not going there for myself, but not judging anyone else. So, instead of just changing his mind about the meet and telling me, he emailed this AM at 9. Meet set for 3 and I wasn't online. Left message. No call. Looked online and found out at 4. What a schmuck! Dodged a bullet there, I guess. WEll my evening goes on. Back to you later, Diary. See ya! Darlababe

darlababe's photo
Fri 07/27/07 09:58 PM
once someone wanted a pic of something intimate and so I offered a pic of the .......forgive me, this is not as graphic as it will at first sound..........of the hair on my *****

I had a pic of my hair which was long laying up over my cat on the back of the couch. He didn't talk to me anymore

darlababe's photo
Fri 07/27/07 09:06 PM
Oh thanks, Eileena9, I was wondering why they were laughing as they told me to just back up a little more as they took my pic! Good tip!

darlababe's photo
Fri 07/27/07 09:00 PM
AH! learning and started at the wrong end! hahaha

Lionel Ritchie=Commodores

darlababe's photo
Fri 07/27/07 08:57 PM
silky=smooooth

darlababe's photo
Fri 07/27/07 08:52 PM
Hello, new here and learning how to post to a forum. Silly, I guess, but I have never. Looking for someone fun to chat with and get to know. Hello, hello, hello!