Community > Posts By > sweetest_sidhe

sweetest_sidhe's photo
Wed 02/24/10 11:02 PM
I have oddly shy moments. The rest of the time my personality is kind of "Look at Me, Larger than Life". This actually tends to scare people off. But I get really nervous about meeting new people, not just ones I find attractive. I'm never really sure how to jump into meeting some randomly. I always end up thinking, "If some random person started trying to chat me up, I'd look at them like they were crazy." So I tend to expect that would happen to me.

sweetest_sidhe's photo
Wed 02/24/10 10:56 PM
*stands up* So are there any Atlantic Canadian singles here? Or am I all alone? ;)

sweetest_sidhe's photo
Wed 02/24/10 10:50 PM
Every time I have to introduce myself I get lost for words. Not in real life so much as online, though. I think it's just because you end up having to lay it all out online. In real life you just say your name, and people get to know you by being around you.

So, as I said, I'm not great with the introduction topics. I'm 21 right now. I'm originally from Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, but I'm going to University in Newfoundland. It's my goal to become a teacher.

I'm a really eclectic person in my hobbies and my taste in music. I enjoy photography, writing, and anime. I also really enjoy hiking and swimming. Not sure what else to say, so I'm going to leave it there.

I hope to have a lot of good experience with this site.