Community > Posts By > fifijones

fifijones's photo
Tue 07/06/10 11:12 PM
I confess that I am annoyed with people who don't act but only talk.

fifijones's photo
Mon 07/05/10 11:27 PM
Welcome!waving

fifijones's photo
Mon 07/05/10 11:22 PM
lifting

fifijones's photo
Mon 07/05/10 11:18 PM

Haha...I jusst heard yesterday "Halos and Hardons" for "Wassup"

I don't think I could say that. At least, not truthfully. laugh

laugh unless playing some subersive horeshoe game

oh, my! I've never done that!

fifijones's photo
Mon 07/05/10 11:12 PM

Haha...I jusst heard yesterday "Halos and Hardons" for "Wassup"

I don't think I could say that. At least, not truthfully. laugh

fifijones's photo
Mon 07/05/10 11:01 PM

"Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep... wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you' re just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have YOU... The one who turns to his friends and says, that’s her..."
~ UNKNOWN

I hadn't seen this quote before, but it actually describes the guy I'm dating to a t. He isn't insecure, and I'm not either, as most of you know. He's not a model, and the mounting is excellent and very frequent. I like it all.

:thumbsup: Good for you... I want one!

Met him here!

Really???
Awesome.
Anyone we know..inquiring minds want to know bigsmile

Probably not; he's never posted. Xyzx. Not much there (in the profile.)

fifijones's photo
Mon 07/05/10 10:58 PM
date

fifijones's photo
Mon 07/05/10 10:57 PM
When someone asks, "Whatcha been up to?" You can reply, "I've just been frying an egg on a telephone pole."

fifijones's photo
Mon 07/05/10 10:52 PM

I have never diapered a book and haven't worked on my own car since the late '80s. Good luck!

I haven't diapered a book since the late 80's. How odd?.......smokin

And I was IN diapers in the 80's :tongue:

Way to rub it in!tongue2

fifijones's photo
Mon 07/05/10 10:51 PM
toys

fifijones's photo
Mon 07/05/10 10:49 PM

I have never diapered a book and haven't worked on my own car since the late '80s. Good luck!

I haven't diapered a book since the late 80's. How odd?.......smokin

tongue2

fifijones's photo
Mon 07/05/10 10:48 PM
the movie "Constantine" makes me want to smoke

fifijones's photo
Mon 07/05/10 10:44 PM

fifijones's photo
Mon 07/05/10 10:41 PM

"Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep... wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you' re just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have YOU... The one who turns to his friends and says, that’s her..."
~ UNKNOWN

I hadn't seen this quote before, but it actually describes the guy I'm dating to a t. He isn't insecure, and I'm not either, as most of you know. He's not a model, and the mounting is excellent and very frequent. I like it all.

:thumbsup: Good for you... I want one!

Met him here!

fifijones's photo
Mon 07/05/10 10:37 PM

Cadbury Fruit & Nut chocolate bars
Chewy SweetTarts

Same except I like the SweetTarts to not be chewy. Also, those Lindor chocolate truffle balls.

fifijones's photo
Mon 07/05/10 10:25 PM

~ UNKNOWN

fifijones's photo
Mon 07/05/10 10:11 PM
Hello whoever is left!waving Like the pic, princess! And happy belated 4th!drinker

fifijones's photo
Sat 07/03/10 01:00 AM

I don't know what dutch cookies are they sound good, my grandma made almond sticks that was a treat.

Well, they were both dutch, and they made cookies! Recipes from the homeland.

Sounds interesting, reminds me of chocolate chip cookies:smile:

Always good!!!

fifijones's photo
Sat 07/03/10 12:53 AM

I don't know what dutch cookies are they sound good, my grandma made almond sticks that was a treat.

Well, they were both dutch, and they made cookies! Recipes from the homeland.

fifijones's photo
Sat 07/03/10 12:51 AM

What was the question?

The question was... 'They' say Different Strokes for different folks, don' t 'they'???

And, for extra credit... Who exactly is 'they'???

"They" are whoever is opposed to you.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25