Community > Posts By > Milhouse601

Milhouse601's photo
Sat 05/10/08 07:28 AM
The problem is America isn't allowed to do what it should do because of anti-american liberals who are too concerned about re-"hashing" the 60's again. The war in Iraq was handled terribly by a terrible president who couldn't lead anyone. The war was right politically. I know that all the peace and love hypocrite liberals would love to extend the olive branch to the Islamo-fascists but that wouldn't solve anything..Why can't people understand that these people are unevolved savages and they want you dead because you won't accept Allah as your god. They are like animals and honestly they need to be put in their place, not negotiated with. If you want to criticize the way the war was handled then I agree but keep your peace and love...I know Obama is going to bring peace and all creeds and colors will be able to live together in harmony...when he and all his blind followers wake up from the fairy tale...let me know.

Milhouse601's photo
Wed 04/30/08 04:52 PM
Is Chelsey Clinton on here?love she is who my brain wants

Is Jessica Alba on here?drinker She is what my heart wants.

Milhouse601's photo
Fri 04/18/08 01:22 PM
There are alot of nice guys but most of them are trying to be players so they stray...

Milhouse601's photo
Thu 03/13/08 05:20 PM
I didn't say you did. I just voiced my opinion....I am lightened up except for politics. It just bothers me that there are no heroes in this country anymore....except Eli Manning

Milhouse601's photo
Thu 03/13/08 05:16 PM
Obama isn't the answer either is Hillary or McCain.....I don't know. I don't remember a good election.. That's how bad it's been.

Milhouse601's photo
Thu 03/13/08 05:13 PM
vote which way you want.

Democrats and friends get richer
or republicans and friends get richer

middle class is getting pinched regardless....

I do think Mccain is the lesser of two evils at this point.

Milhouse601's photo
Thu 03/13/08 04:57 PM
Do you think it is not relevant that the church he claims to be a member of is racist? If that was a white church and McCain was a member would it be a big deal? Sorry, you want to hide the facts and give this guy the presidency because he wants "hope" and "change" and doesn't have a clue on how to do it.

Milhouse601's photo
Thu 03/13/08 03:36 PM
Edited by Milhouse601 on Thu 03/13/08 03:37 PM

Ok...They cut Americans heads off on national TV and we are prosecuting our boys for putting panties on a guys head....Unless the panties were that bad I don't see the sense...Yes We should be better than our enemies but throughout the years the Police, FBI, CIA, Military have saved millions of lives by using means in which you call torture...Do you understand the mentality of Islam fascism..You protect them..they kill you.. It's sad but true.

I agree Milhouse601

Those people go to work and do these things to protect us, not cuz they enjoy it. and people thank them by calling them vile names and belittling what they do

These people are not evolved as humans...They are still living in the times of the crusdaes..That's how sad it is...The funny thing is the people who run these countries and terrorist groups don't do anything themselves...They just collect more and more power and money. Islamic Fascism is a great threat to this country...We sound so decadent like the Romans..It makes me sick.

Milhouse601's photo
Thu 03/13/08 03:32 PM
Ok...They cut Americans heads off on national TV and we are prosecuting our boys for putting panties on a guys head....Unless the panties were that bad I don't see the sense...Yes We should be better than our enemies but throughout the years the Police, FBI, CIA, Military have saved millions of lives by using means in which you call torture...Do you understand the mentality of Islam fascism..You protect them..they kill you.. It's sad but true.

Milhouse601's photo
Thu 03/13/08 01:06 PM
I've dated white, latina, Asian, Pakistani, South Africa....I'm actually playing a game of risk..I've got a few countries to conquer!!!hahaha...Actually it's what on the inside that counts.

Milhouse601's photo
Wed 03/12/08 03:43 PM
It depends...How bad do you want to catch them? If it's some random guy just can her but if you are worried it may be one of your friends or something you might need to know so you can kill two birds with one stone....Maybe kill wasn't the right word...

What can a PI do that you can't?