Sun 01/20/08 06:26 PM
aww i've never gotten roses before thank you queene

Hopelessromantic77's photo
Sun 01/20/08 06:26 PM
Edited by Hopelessromantic77 on Sun 01/20/08 06:28 PM
ahhh yeah but your a dude mirror lol but thank you anyways

Sun 01/20/08 02:03 PM
I'm not exactly new but ive decided to get myself out there and explore any new possibilities by showin myself in the forums. I figure there will be that 50-50 chance of finding someone and/or getting good revues. So anyways hi everyone im Stacy, check out my profile and if you like it then i hope we can talk and maybe meet. Thanks for listenin:smile:

Wed 08/01/07 01:44 PM
Well all i can say on this matter is two words AL BUNDY for my life. Yet even though i've had nothing given to me i've made a life that others work 50-60 hours a week for and have no life or time to enjoy what they have and i live in the same neighborhood and have the same luxeries yet i appreciate it more cuz i made it from nothing so to some degree i guess it evens out. Now if i can just make women see that that is a desirable quality cuz i easily could have given up with what i've been through but i fought harder than anyone and succeeded with all odds against me. So in my eyes that shows more passion and motivation and one hell of a person to be husband and boyfriend quality.