Community > Posts By > Elix2

no photo
Tue 08/15/17 10:43 PM
Age is a number. I like a younger partner for the sense of adventour, outdoors and fresh energy that brings to the relationship. I ex and younger partner is great guy who have inspiration to achieve things I did not achieve at younger age.
Also I beleive I have a natural disposition to protect, care and influence his developing life in a positive way.
I have never dated men of my age, don't really know why. My dates with younger has not been based on physical attraction alone.
I do have to admit I feel that the bigger the gap the bigger the challenges. Much depends on what the younger partner wants in life and how both can realize individually while maintaining. Strong bonded relationship.
I had to set my partner free, he finished his bachelor before his 30th birthday and a whole new world opened to him. It was only fair for him to have the freedom to make his own choices. The breakup was a long lengthy process, I felt there was real love for one another.
Back to the age gap, don't let become a deal breaker. Dare to take Risk, while my did not lasted a lifetime. Those have been the happiest days of my life up to date.
I am back on the market, single willing and able and true I get contact request mostly from all types of young guys in their 20's. Thanks any other age group. If I have to date a man with potential and half my age I will gladly do so and the heck with the stereotypes of society

no photo
Mon 07/17/17 08:22 PM
It is but don't over do it. No more than one hour day surfing. Get out of the house and do the things you love to do. One more thing, read The Law Of Attraction.