rampantlovebunny's photo
Sun 02/21/10 06:47 PM
Edited by rampantlovebunny on Sun 02/21/10 06:53 PM
I look at it from the big picture.

Im a firm believer of 50/50.

As long as the first meeting is in a public place in a safe environment, then I don't see why it should matter.

Does it really matter who goes to see who?

Years ago I would have said YES the man should make the effort. times have changed, women fought for equality, many women do not like a man picking up the tab for anything, and either pay themselves, or go 50/50.

so in this case I think there is no harm in the woman also making an effort to travel to a man.

Im sure this debate could go on and on, i see the point of the old fashioned way of things, but I see the other side of this day and age.

two people (man and woman), talk, arrange together and if happy go for it I say. man goes to woman, woman goes to man, both meet in a neutral place, it doesnt matter

rampantlovebunny's photo
Sun 02/21/10 06:43 PM
Hi all, how are you?
Im new to the site and just thought i would say hello to one and all in the forums.
I hope that you will take a peek at my profile, and get in touch. It would be nice to hear from you.

Id like to get to know people as friends and hopefully see about meeting someone special and honest.

I look forwward to your replies.

Take care and enjoy.

rampantlovebunny's photo
Sun 02/21/10 06:38 PM
New to the site.
I'm Scott from the UK. Hope everyone is having a good time on the site and meeting friends etc.
I myself hope to chat to as many as wants to chat with me. Feel free to message me anytime (to my inbox), I will reply to all.

I look forward to getting to know some of you soon.

Take care, enjoy!