Community > Posts By > wundrhands

no photo
Fri 05/12/17 07:25 PM
Edited by wundrhands on Fri 05/12/17 07:57 PM
just be 48 to 63. Fit, nice calves and you will love being with me

no photo
Fri 05/12/17 07:19 PM
see, even though at 60, being Italian, a good man with an awesome heart, im not asking for much. Over the years I just can't find a woman who likes me at the same time I like her. Of course I live in a very small town in NW Washington. But anyway....if you are a woman who still has her calves complimented on, and or u know your happy with them and u want a good guy then say hi.

Please, be over 40. Over 50 would be better. Not interested in young women. Just love a woman with athletic calves. Or just be fit or slender is all I ask.

we can chat and tease. or you could come to me or I can come to you. We'll just migrate to each other like wild animals

no photo
Fri 05/12/17 12:14 AM
Edited by wundrhands on Fri 05/12/17 12:18 AM
I have no idea how this story came to my remembrance but it did tonight. A few yrs back, when my Labrador puppy was just months old and we drove from Alaska, to WA state. we were fishing on the Skagit river and then a young gal comes down with her rod and her tackle box for the day was her PINK Victoria secret bag. Go figure! ; )

well....my puppy loves ppl and so she tears after this gal and grabs her pink Victoria secret bag and starts running up and down the beach with it. Oh my Lord, if I could have got that on camera. it was just funny as heck. The young lady was cool but she lost something out of it and I looked for it for over an hour and never found it. she was ok but I felt bad. her bag I think was still in tact with the handles.

I wasn't really laughing about this as it just happened but then I couldn't stop cracking up. a puppy black lab running around with this gals Victoria secret bag. She was laughing some too but it was just too funny.