Tue 04/22/08 12:17 AM
Lucky you...I lived there for 19 years...Will be back in 2 years
Vegas is the best city in the world

imcobrapc's photo
Fri 08/10/07 11:48 PM
And you said you would never hurt me, and you did AND IT HURTS

imcobrapc's photo
Mon 08/06/07 01:36 PM
,,,,On a different site I wrote to a woman and she never wrote back to say , boo, so I wrote again asking her why she doesen't at least have the courtesy to write back, and she said, "if she is not interested in meeting whoever writes to her she don't even bother" well first of all I made no hint even of a meeting, so I wrote back to tell her a lttle about common courtesy and she had my screename blocked from writing to her, I got so pissed off at this point I made a different screenname new email name just so I could tell this which off, trust me she would have been much better just saying something like , thanks for the email but I have no interest, that would have worked a lot better than getting a new ass **** chewed by me which Im usually not like that unless the fool deserves it.

imcobrapc's photo
Tue 07/31/07 06:24 AM
.....VERY WELL PUT, NOW IF WE COULD GET THE WHOLE WORLD TO THINK LIKE THAT. AT LEAST MY EX........LOL.......

imcobrapc's photo
Tue 07/31/07 04:01 AM
...Thanks for letting me know, this is my life...lollaugh

imcobrapc's photo
Tue 07/31/07 03:38 AM
now its there, when I click on my pic from here it works, but are all of you able to see all 8 if your brave enough...lol

imcobrapc's photo
Tue 07/31/07 03:37 AM
now wait a minute, I have 8 pictures to view and I only see 3, just a minute ago I had the choice to see all 8 now its gone

imcobrapc's photo
Tue 07/31/07 03:34 AM
..thank you very much

imcobrapc's photo
Tue 07/31/07 03:27 AM
....I probably didn't seek hard enough I'm feeling a little lazy so I'm just going to ask,..." how do you make all of your photos available to look at?".......Thank you

imcobrapc's photo
Thu 07/26/07 09:40 AM
..........Erinestrella, baby you are hotttt! I would only get near you with a pot holder. But you know what, you seem like your personality makes you even hotter, you know what I mean. And all this stuff about chest, your going to make me feel inferior, some girl wanted to see me with my shirt open, so I put a pic up and she liked it so I left it there, not real hairy anyway...lol...Erin, best to you dear, your the best I seen so far.