Community > Posts By > marmec

marmec's photo
Fri 03/07/14 04:21 PM
I think a long distance courtship is possible. Getting to know someone prior to the dating. I don't understand what the problem seems to be. If you have actually looked at an average relationship. How much time does a couple actually spend time holding and talking to each other after six months. Ultimately must end up as roommates. I know no one wants to hear that, but we have been talking about percentages. A long distance, or in the same building. Neither are favorable, but people are moving in with each other all the time. I we suppose to stop trying? That is the inevitable question.???

marmec's photo
Fri 03/07/14 04:12 PM
Your profile says a few extra pounds. It doesn't look like it in the photos. Change that, add a full body pic. Take it with a high quality camera. I also think the use of two languages is a slight deterrent. men may take offense depending on the nationality.

marmec's photo
Fri 03/07/14 04:06 PM
I am a kind, compassionate, caring man. I work hard and have for quite a while. I am physically fit and probably the best listener. I have been told because I am in good, healthy physical shape it makes women uncomfortable. If women are comfortable with who they are why don't they accept a man to be the same. I work to stay healthy and in shape. I have found that I just don't think most women have the drive. I refuse to be that couch potato. Becoming roommates instead of lovers. Sorry if I have offended anyone in here.

marmec's photo
Fri 03/07/14 03:59 PM
I agree. It seems every woman is looking for the pot of gold that comes with a prince. Some of us are actually here looking for some truth. I have had my share of scammers. The idea that we are who we are is not good enough. Its great you spend time and take care of your child.