Community > Posts By > lonelyguy33

lonelyguy33's photo
Mon 08/20/07 12:56 PM
Welcome to jsh amanda. Hope you have a good time here and find what ya looking for.

lonelyguy33's photo
Mon 08/20/07 10:50 AM
Hey man I read your post and know just how you feel. I'm going thru the same thing with my life but have more kids and still feel alone. Everyone on here is right tho. Be strong for your son and show him the love you would show someone else. It really helps and has helped me in the same spot. Mine couldn't wait to meet other guys heck she had sex with them before we seperated. And I do know that looking for the right one at this point isn't the best idea. I'm not doing anything but trying to enjoy the free time I have to do things I didn't get to do before. But don't give up it's not easy and sometimes I feel that way too. But my friends and family help me with that. So if you need a friend I'll be around here too.

lonelyguy33's photo
Tue 07/24/07 03:58 PM
Hey guys thanks. I hope so too. So far I'm bored on all the other ones. Just needed some where new to meet people and maybe find someone one day.

lonelyguy33's photo
Tue 07/24/07 03:51 PM
I'm new to here and just thought I'd say hello. I'm Ted and live in alabama. I'm here hoping to make some new friends and what ever else happens. So far you guys have a nice site. Thanks for letting me join. TTYL