Community > Posts By > BestBeWishing

no photo
Fri 04/23/10 01:22 PM
Edited by BestBeWishing on Fri 04/23/10 01:26 PM
Beloved,This is a warning from Jesus for us to learn,Matt 24:41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
Matt 24:42(Watch therefor: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come). Dont be deceived by the antichrist,as he will come first,If you are in your flesh bodys and hear Jesus has come,dont go worship him,"many will be deceived"
Matt 24:23 Luke 17:23

One taken, One Left

When Jesus comes Beloved
no-one-will-be-left
the antichrist comes on 666
Jesus comes on 777
smile

no photo
Thu 04/22/10 05:56 PM
Matt 24:40 Witch one would you want to be and why??

no photo
Thu 04/22/10 05:42 PM

Enough lumber to build what?

well they build, and take that lumber, and make home's, and farms out of it,and make CD's of the farms and sell - em, But dont worrie God gave us power over them in Jesus Christ name. "smile"

no photo
Thu 04/22/10 01:29 AM
Beloved The Field is the World,The Good seed are the children of the kingdom,but the tares are the children of the wicked one;

no photo
Wed 04/21/10 10:48 AM
what is 666?how is it related to antichrist ?what does each 6
represent?(help needed from christians too)?
the devils number known as "tapu"

"MassTrade"Wrote:Wow. This is quite an ancient thread you've brought up to the front, BestBeW

"ARcam" Wrote 666 is a misprint, a mistranslation, a mistake.
The actual number is 616, according to the Dead Sea Scrolls. Everything you've ever heard about 666 is just plain wrong. Gee, I wonder how many other mistranslations there are...
Why does anyone still believe this b.s.?

Well this could be 616,because the middle number is the seals,and the first seal is the warning of the antichrist "I know nothin about the Dead Sea Scrolls but"

Beloved, 666 is not a misprint, the numbers relates to the Inspired Word as our Warning from God in his letter to us "The Bible"
As a Christian you have to beleave what Bible says as the Truth!
The one Seeking the Truth Asked what is 666? how is related to the antichrist? Then what does each 6 represent?

So to know for sure what they mean(the numbers) we have to go to the Bible of what our Father says;
Rev 13: 18 ( Here is Wisdom) wisdom means understanding what our Father is saying here!!
Rev 13:16 (And he causeth all) means the antichrist will decieve as many as he can,
to recieve his mark IN thier right hand, or IN thier foreheads, Beloved this means doing the work of Satan,"the antichrist" its what your thinking,(your mind)
the works of what you do with your hands, its called the (Mark of the Beast)

Rev 13:13 "Great Wonders" Satan will perform great tricks maken many think he's Jesus, he will even look like Jesus, have scars on his hand and feet
snap he's fingers (maken fire come down from the clouds) The Devil,Satan,Lucerfer,the wicked one,the Beast
the Antichrist, what does the word Anti mean,"instead of" he will come saving all he can,maken folks see again that have been blind, healing ones that caint walk,

Just remember these words my Friends if your in your flesh body and you hear jesus has come, "dont go worship him" its not Jesus Christ its the (Antichrist)

when will he come? on 666 (The Sixth Trumph) a trump sounds alarms in Heaven. " a total of seven" Rev 8:6
(The Sixth Seal) Seals is the Wisdom of our Father Warnings,"seven of them" Rev 6:1
(The Sixth Vial) Vial's are the cups of God's Wrath that God allows the Angels to dumpout on Sinful Nations.a total of seven Rev 16:1
The book of Revalation means to make known,to reveal to us, of the end time's,on 666 the antichrist comes
in Rev 16:15

Jesus says behold I come as a thief in the night. Why because so many will allready think there worshiping him.
"but it will be the antichrist"

One Left , One Taken

If They Say here is Christ Dont belieave them

When the real JesusChrist comes it will be on 777,
My Friends I hope this will help,
Ask our Father for understanding he will give to all that seek!!

the Holy Spirit, the Mark of the Beast, is whats running around our world right now, God gave us these flesh bodys and free will to choose
Smile

no photo
Mon 04/19/10 04:54 PM

Do you beleave in Opposites

The following ideas: opposites, opposition, and qualities existing with a spectrum of values (with opposite ends) are all essential to how I relate to reality.

But do I believe in opposites? I don't think the concept applies. The world is how it is. Electrons exist, protons exists, and they have certain qualities. There is subtlety here between the idea of 'opposites charges - the reality of electrons/protons' and 'opposite charges - a model for understanding the reality of electrons/protons'.

its Good or its Bad its God are Devil
LOL Its someone who made the Watch! Its SomeOne Who sets It!!!

Umm... what?

"CAN YOU PROVE ME A GOD<>CAN YOU PROVE ME THERE'S NOT"

Of course not. Can you prove that His Holiness the Aardvark-Unicorn Prince isn't real?

I guess with out going to our history Book the Bible, Gods letter to us, we can have no hope! Salvation,and thats what I believe as a Christain...I guess thats all I have is Faith in the word

Well, I for one am not trying to challenge your faith (despite appearances), nor your personal relationship with your God; I'm just on the look-out for the propagation of wrong ideas (like the watchmaker argument).

he will open the Books,and ask Ya'll how did that work for Ya.

That would be awesome! I would just LOVE if a maker-of-universes posed a question directly at me. Pretty cool.

I know it and you should. (Smile)

Thank you for your good intentions.

OK Massagetrade I thank You for the visit on your site! Very intresting Topic,I know our Heavenly Father will touch you,and I'm asking Him to Bless You.

and it will be Pretty Cool or Hot,"caint forget the opposite" (smile)

no photo
Mon 04/19/10 02:03 PM
Edited by BestBeWishing on Mon 04/19/10 02:05 PM
Beloved The Field is the World,The Good seed are the children of the kingdom,but the tares are the children of the wicked one;

no photo
Mon 04/19/10 03:15 AM
Edited by BestBeWishing on Mon 04/19/10 04:13 AM

Massagetrade, at this point I'm wanting to know, If ya'll dont know God,Do ya'll know the Devil?? sorry to get off the topic,you see there's proof in ink befor your eyes,for all that eyes to see,because where thiers Good thiers Bad,
(smile)

I've heard the word 'devil' used in a way that makes sense to me: as a way of talking about negative aspects of our own natures. We are tempted to do think, say, or do things which are not in our own best interest, or the best interest of our family, community, nation, species. I have often heard preachers going on about 'the devil' and how 'the devil' operates, and I think that preacher is using trying to express a 'truth' about human psychology and the human experience.

On the other hand, there is 'the devil' as a fallen angel, a single being with independent will, etc etc... I simply have no reason to believe this devil exists.

Well then the topic was can you prove me a God,I've tried,I got off the Topic with do you believe in Satan The opposite, So if you dont beleive in God are Satan, Do you beleave in Opposites , lets do a test together, Hold out your hand out,Palm up,now turn it over,do you believe that,now stand up and put right foot in front on the left,oh yea change --em, do you believe that, how about this one (Get Right or Get Left) its Good or its Bad its God are Devil
LOL Its someone who made the Watch! Its SomeOne Who sets It!!! are how-about this one,
"CAN YOU PROVE ME A GOD<>CAN YOU PROVE ME THERE'S NOT"
I guess with out going to our history Book the Bible, Gods letter to us, we can have no hope! Salvation,and thats what I believe as a Christain,of those that bared record, just as the books of the wars,books of what happened durning earthqwakes,who sarted the first plane flying,I guess thats all I have is Faith in the word,and because so much of the word has come to pass,we either Do are Dont,Will or Wont, Die are Live. God's got a Seven Thousand year Plan,
Six Thousand his give to Satan,In Gods Thousand Years, he will open the Books,and ask Ya'll how did that work for Ya. And Beloved ever knee will see Him Then!!! Because thiers a God! I know it and you should. (Smile)

no photo
Sun 04/18/10 08:27 PM
Massagetrade, at this point I'm wanting to know, If ya'll dont know God,Do ya'll know the Devil?? sorry to get off the topic,you see there's proof in ink befor your eyes,for all that eyes to see,because where thiers Good thiers Bad,
(smile)

no photo
Sun 04/18/10 06:41 PM
Edited by BestBeWishing on Sun 04/18/10 07:06 PM
I've always said Life was opposites, Man- Women, Day- Night, Up- Down, You- Me, Good-Bad, God- Devil, and it goes on but the topic was: can anybody prove to me a God Then was Quoted: without quoting Scripture or the Bible, So I thought how could I do that without showing the History Book,God's letter to us,Scripture, So the watchmaker didn't do it for Ya'll, How can you prove the sun will come tomorrow,and then you Arcamedees asks am I serious? or this a joke post? Well Sir I am serious, the man would like to know if theirs proof of a God, then I ask you Sir do you believe in The Devil? and if you did? wouldn't you try to show all the bad he's done?? I only try to show the good our Father has done!! without the Written Word. So are you saying theirs no God or Devil?? hang on before you answer: let me call on someone for Ya, "lets go to the Throne", Father in the name of Jesus Christ we come to you in spirit for understanding of you and your Love, where two are together in your name, Now Arcamedees is going to explain it better for us, so we can be serious and not joking for the one Seeking Truth!! were asking for you to look this way, at the different interpidtations of the Topic of God. Thank you Father in Jesus name Amen: ok Arcamedees how would you explain it, to one who seeks the truth!! we are listen now for sure, tell the truth.

Oh I've come to right place: Jesus said they hated him they hate you, Who here in this topic of prove me a God, cant show the opposites and then Show me the Devil,What's Bad is of the Devil,, No body here knows ---em,,,Satan???? Sure Ya'll Do!!What's Good is of God!! Then Beloved When you know Satan, you will know God!!!!!!!

Psalm 14:1;53:1

Smile!! 

no photo
Sun 04/18/10 06:14 PM
Edited by BestBeWishing on Sun 04/18/10 06:19 PM
Guess you dont claim a watch as well.

no photo
Sun 04/18/10 02:29 PM

what is 666?how is it related to antichrist ?what
does each 6
represent?(help needed from christians too)?

the devils number known as "tapu"

^the 6th trumph, the 6th Seal, 6th vial, now read the book of Revelation it only take a couple of hours to read ask for understanding, recieve the Blessings each time you read the book, but in short the Devil will come first as christ, on 666, then Jesus will wipe all tears, on 777. look at what Jesus says in Matt 24:23-40 Luke 17:23, Jesus is warning you that One will be taken and one will be left, Beloved you will want to the one left, Be here for Jesus when he come on the 7th trump, 7th seal, 7th vial.
Trumps are the sounding of action,
Seals are the truth of whats going to happen lock in you mind,
vials are the cup of wrath The angles will dump out.
Hope this helps

no photo
Sun 04/18/10 01:20 PM
without quoting scripture or the bible,you bet I am (smile)

no photo
Sun 04/18/10 11:45 AM
Really if you can look about you, and observe how intelligently planned and executed is everything in nature, and in plant and animal life---everything we see except the bungling, botching, polluting of God's beautiful handi-work by the clumsy hand of God-Ignoring-and-rejecting Man--and then say you doubt the existence of an All-wise, All-knowing, All-powerful Creator God, then I do not have faith either in your rational processes or your sincerity as a seeker of the TRUTH.

no photo
Sat 04/17/10 02:22 PM

without quoting scripture or the bible, ++ I am serious>, ty ted

Certainly! You know that the presence of that watch is rational and positive proof of the existence of a watchmaker, or watchmakers,who thought it all out,planned it, formed it shaped it, put it together, and started it running. "But then you, Mr Skeptic---you look up into the great vast sky at the master clock of the universe, which never misses a second----the perfect watch by which we must constanly set all our imperfect man-made watches---and you tell me, That all just Happened! There was no Great Watchmaker! No Master Mind thought out and planned that vast universe, brought it into being, set each star and planet in its own exact place, and started the myriad heavenly bodies coursing through space, each in its prescrbed orbit, in its orderly precision. No, it just fashioned itself, put itself together, wound itself up, and started itself running, There was no Intelligence--no Planning--no Creation--No God!! Do you say that to me? The God I acknowledge replies to you, "None but the fool hath said in his heart, There is no God.

no photo
Sat 04/03/10 01:55 AM
Father I come to you with the Love this woman has for her Friend and her Mother,As One,I ask you show mercy on these Souls,I ask you to give them understanding,I give you Thanks for your gift of Salvation,I ask that you send an Angel to her Friend to help in her in her time of trials and tribulations,Father I rebuke all Satan has done in our lives,I give you thanks for your Gift of Love,And I love you more and more every day,Thank you Father and I ask you of this in Jesus Christ name Amen