Community > Posts By > dmack212

dmack212's photo
Wed 03/24/10 10:54 PM
Edited by dmack212 on Wed 03/24/10 10:55 PM
Yes, and the looting began when Clinton was in office, look at the CBO score. IT will tell you everything you need to know. The fact is Obama has spent more in one year than Bush did in eight, as far as I am concerned, your complaint about money and Bush is at a stalemate. The war on iraq is a different issue, that i understand. If social security is grand and not in trouble then why does the age for qualification go up every ten to twenty years? The CBO will tell you that the SS program is running in the red, do not take my word for it. Most private business is fine, the problem is when you over burden the upper class with taxes. They are the ones who employ you, and they are the ones who are hurt the most. Im tired of our country being ran on a bell curve,this is not college. The economy is at its worst, why? because the people who own manufacturing companies are not hiring because of fear of Cap and Trade and Health care. You have no idea how much this will cost. Half of the savings the democrats brag about came from double counting money. They claim the bill will cost 940 billion, and the cbo says on some estimates it could be 2 trillions. Why are we passing a bill if we do not understand the cost? FYI my father opened up a small business and it is in the black,so your theory of every private company being red is bogus, they just have to work their aS- off so they can pay you to sit on your butt.

dmack212's photo
Wed 03/24/10 06:29 PM
Name one thing the government has ran effectively. Everything they have touched is currently operating in the red. Im excited about the reform, but be weary of jumping for joy, this could be the biggest taxation bill in US history.