Community > Posts By > Maudred

Maudred's photo
Mon 03/03/08 10:18 PM

I lost my baby husband Maudred! sad sad
I'm right here! :p Yeah I was like. What did she say to my cheesey line?!
See....there he is.....safe...
Always bro, Friends like you give me strength :p

Maudred's photo
Mon 03/03/08 10:18 PM

uhmmm hiker...get the ky!!! did you know he is marrying me too??? i think he's mormon!!! we are going to burmuda triangle on our honeymoon, you comin?laugh i told him good thing me and you already got something going on hehehee
Wait what? What did I get dragged into here? :O Double the fornication? XD

Maudred's photo
Mon 03/03/08 10:17 PM

I lost my baby husband Maudred! sad sad
I'm right here! :p Yeah I was like. What did she say to my cheesey line?!

Maudred's photo
Mon 03/03/08 10:15 PM
IM screen up, just need you to hit accept. >.>

Maudred's photo
Mon 03/03/08 10:09 PM

Final Fantasy. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSyfGm6wXgs&NR=1
I tried IMing you earlier, im a huge gamer too! lol Search for the Resident evil spoofs, their freaking hilarious!

Like this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oXx0qwe0wc&feature=related

I didn't get the IM
Can I retry? :D

Maudred's photo
Mon 03/03/08 10:06 PM

Final Fantasy. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSyfGm6wXgs&NR=1
I tried IMing you earlier, im a huge gamer too! lol Search for the Resident evil spoofs, their freaking hilarious!

Maudred's photo
Mon 03/03/08 10:02 PM
My friend would love you, he plays Metal Gear Religiously.

Maudred's photo
Mon 03/03/08 09:29 PM

A man, we will call him Fred, works all the time to make him and his wife happy, but Fred always works late and he's starting to notice that him and his wife don't have a sex life anymore. He gets so upset that he tells his best friend, Ryan about his problem. Ryan says, "Oh, that's no problem, all you have to do is, get off work a little early one night, and when you get home and your wife is asleep, slowly go under the covers and eat her out til she cums, it will definetly spice up your sex life." Fred thinks this is a great idea. So the next night he gets off early and goes home. Fred is as quiet as a mouse when he sneaks into his room. He slowly lifts up the covers from the bottom of the bed and slowly spreads her legs apart, and starts to eat her out. Fred has never worked like this before, he's taking his time, and doesn't stop til she cums. After that, he immediatly walks to the kitchen and gets a drink of water. He's so pooped that he has to pee, so he goes into the bathroom, and there is Fred's wife, Martha. "Oh geez Martha, don't scare me like that, what are you doing in here?"

"Shhh, your mother's sleeping, she was in town and needed somewhere to stay. By the way, I left a note for you on the pillow, because I let her have our bed."
Oh god eww.... haha but good!

Maudred's photo
Mon 03/03/08 09:22 PM

she just emailed me. she will be coming back home next monday but will be without internet for another month she says. i told her we all love and miss her dearly and she sends her love back!!!
I wish I didn't lose her number, I would call her up and bug her, since I can't do it over the web! grumble

Maudred's photo
Mon 03/03/08 09:17 PM

laugh laugh laugh laugh got milk??
Ew good way to kill it! lol

Maudred's photo
Mon 03/03/08 09:15 PM

Heya peach, Looking cute as ever!

hey there doll baby...how are ya? still likin them boobies i c:wink: laugh
Huh? Sorry, I didn't hear what you said, I was thinking of your boobs.

Maudred's photo
Mon 03/03/08 09:03 PM

I offered to pay some guy two bucks to show me his wiener .. um mirror you wittnessed some of that ...
devil I was tryin to talk him into doin it toodevil

mines half off todaydrinker
Dont say that, some woman in this world might take that too litterally! sick

Maudred's photo
Mon 03/03/08 09:01 PM
Heya peach, Looking cute as ever!

Maudred's photo
Mon 03/03/08 08:58 PM

lmfao

Ok, I wasnt kidding.

Maudred's photo
Mon 03/03/08 08:56 PM

I offered to pay some guy two bucks to show me his wiener .. um mirror you wittnessed some of that ...
I'll pay YOU $2 to show you my weiner.
I was kidding. Thread killer FTW

Maudred's photo
Mon 03/03/08 08:53 PM

I'll pay YOU $2 to show you my weiner.

Maudred's photo
Mon 03/03/08 08:52 PM

I LOVE BOOBIES!
drinker ME toodrinker
Who doesnt! Even woman have to admit they like their boobs. :p

Maudred's photo
Mon 03/03/08 08:49 PM
I LOVE BOOBIES!

Maudred's photo
Mon 03/03/08 08:39 PM
A girl flew me to Florida, The humidity compared to the West Coast is just terrible, you're going to hate it.

Maudred's photo
Mon 03/03/08 05:50 PM

anger can become the end product for the other ones.....
Exactly. You need to be careful, becoming angry at someone is nothing, but if you cant control lust or jealous, thats where the true pain comes from.