Community > Posts By > faeriecorpse

faeriecorpse's photo
Sun 08/19/07 07:41 PM
Thanks much to everyone. some of this stuff my family tells me, but you know it's true when someone you don't know tells you the same thing.

faeriecorpse's photo
Sun 08/19/07 07:26 PM
((((sweetheart)))) I'm not really looking for a family thing right now, have to finish school and get a career first, but I would still like to find someone to share things with, cuddle with, talk to, someone that is there when i'm say, ya know?!?

faeriecorpse's photo
Sun 08/19/07 07:24 PM
((((ANGLE)))) that's exactlly what i do i guess, even as bad as i try not to, and i guess that's why i'm so scared, I'm scared I'll just end up with anotherone just like the rest.

faeriecorpse's photo
Sun 08/19/07 07:18 PM
Wow, didn't expect to get that many replys that fast. I guess I'll just have to grit my teeth, and let it flow. My last "real" relationship was 2 years ago.

faeriecorpse's photo
Sun 08/19/07 06:59 PM
I'm only 20 and become hopelessly angry and annoyed by the opposite sex. I've been cheated on in every relationship that I let last over 3 weeks. I've been told it's probably because I give them too much freedom. But even just the thought of going on a date with a guy almost makes me sick. I'll talk to a guy until they ask about a date then I tend to "not be at home" when they call. I want to get over this and be in a happy, healthy relationship, but how do I get over being cheated on 10 out of 10 times?